Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Jesus return on a white horse?
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse?
(January 3, 2013 at 2:21 pm)Undeceived Wrote:
(January 3, 2013 at 9:04 am)RichardP Wrote: If you want to enter life, obey the commandments." 18 "Which ones?" the man inquired. Jesus replied, " 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.' "

But the Christians argue that the Ten Commandments were done away with when Jesus was crucified -- and after his death you only had to "believe" to be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they like to focus on Paul -- who changed what Jesus had taught, and started Christianity.

They were not "done away with." Jesus in Mat. 5:17: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." According to scripture, Jesus doesn't change the laws, he sums them up with one word: love.
Mat. 22:37-40: "'Jesus replied: 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.'” Commandments 1-4 have to do with loving God, commandments 5-10 have to do with loving your neighbor.

Ok so that is the basis, so what?

Just about everything Jesus taught had to do with the Ten Commandments and obeying them. For example he taught that divorce and remarriage was "adultery".

10 When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this. 11 He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. 12 And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.”

Let's look at the 7th Commandment "Thou shalt not commit adultery". Ok so if you get divorced and remarried you are breaking the 7th Commandment.

I suppose you could say "Oh fuck.. Jesus will you forgive me for divorcing that bitch? I had it with her.. and it just wasn't a healthy relationship. So I divorced her and found a new wife. Jesus will you please forgive me because I don't fucking want to go to hell! I know that every day that I live with my new wife I'm committing adultery but shit I am so happy to be free of that stupid fucking bitch that I married the first time."

So are you arguing that Jesus would forgive that "sin" and therefore he would be eligible to go to heaven? He is not sincerely repentant.. If he had it to do over again he would still divorce her. Why should God forgive him?

Maybe you could argue that not all marriages are going to work and we have to be realistic about it and Jesus will forgive. But that sure as hell wasn't what he told the Pharisees. He didn't tell them that you could get divorced as long as you asked for forgiveness and then the sin of adultery would be forgiven -- and then you would be eligible for eternal life!!!

But if you don't agree with Jesus then you don't have "faith" in what he taught. Maybe you don't even have "faith" that he was God????

How many people even know what the hell they're talking about when they say they will be "saved by faith"? I'll bet you that most of them don't know all Ten Commandments. I know.. ten is a big fucking number!!!

The truth is that the Christians never teach the Ten Commandments. They don't teach that salvation is dependent upon keeping the Ten Commandments. Even if you argue that "Loving God" and "Loving thy neighbor" are the essence of the Ten Commandments -- and you are just keeping those Commandments when you obey the Ten Commandments --that doesn't change the fact that salvation is dependent upon keeping the Ten Commandments.

(January 3, 2013 at 9:04 am)RichardP Wrote: So to get around what Jesus had taught they "translate" what he said to make it mean what they want. They will take the cases where Jesus taught the Ten Commandments and argue that he didn't really mean that they had to keep them -- they argue that they just have to "try" to keep them.

Where does it say that salvation is obtained through "trying"? Salvation is obtained through faith in God's death on behalf of our sins, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). We can't keep every commandment every second of our life--that is the fact of the matter, not some Christian's excuse. We are doomed... unless someone righteous makes us righteous. As Romans 3 explains, "Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe."

Pauls Letter to the Romans 3:23......

Paul was full of shit. The Christians always fall back on Paul's teachings when asked about something controversial that Jesus taught. Modern day "Christians" are followers of Paul. I don't know if either of them were actually real people but they sure as hell taught different things.

(January 3, 2013 at 9:04 am)RichardP Wrote: And they argue that Paul -- who came after Jesus's death -- taught that they would be saved by "faith" and not by "deed".
Where does Jesus teach salvation by deed?
In Mark 5:34 he says "Your faith has healed you."
Luke 7:50: "Your faith has saved you."
Matthew 9:29 "According to your faith let it be done to you."
Luke 5:20 "When Jesus saw their faith, he said, 'Friend, your sins are forgiven.'"
John 14:1: "Believe in God, believe also in me."
John 14:6: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 11:25: "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies"
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
More:
http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?sea...spanend=50
http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?sea...spanend=50
Please show me the verses where Jesus preaches salvation through works. Are there any instances where Jesus acts kindly toward someone because they did something for him?

Jesus taught salvation by obeying the Ten Commandments. And when asked about salvation he always answered that they needed to follow the Ten Commandments.

And like you said the Ten Commandments can be broken down into "Loving God" and "Loving thy neighbor".

Jesus told the story about the "good" Samaritan to illustrate how you love your neighbor. The Samaritan was NOT a Jew! The Samaritan religion preaches worship of idols and burnt offerings to their gods. Jesus was using the Samaritans DEED as an example of his love for his neighbor. It sure wasn't his "faith" in the Jews God that made him help the man.

I think that the notion of "faith" is an extremely vague one. Maybe it is just me but I don't know what the hell "faith" means. Do you have a definition? And NOT one of Paul's!

Maybe we need to update the story.

Old Version:

16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?" 17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments." 18 "Which ones?" the man inquired. Jesus replied, " 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.' " 20 "All these I have kept," the young man said. "What do I still lack?" 21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." 22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. 23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."20 "All these I have kept," the young man said. "What do I still lack?" 21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." 22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. 23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

New Version!

Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?"

"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want eternal life, obey the commandments."

"Which ones?" the man inquired.

Jesus replied, " 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.' "

"I've kept some of those" the young man shrugged.

"Which ones?" Jesus frowned.

"Fuck I don't know... I haven't killed anyone."

"But you committed adultery?"

"Yeah my first wife was a fucking bitch. I divorced her ass and married a fucking little hottie!"

"And you steal?"

"Only when I really need to. Besides the people I steal from have a shitload of money!"

"And you give false testimony? You lie about people?"

"Fuck you Jesus! Everybody does and they lie a hell of a lot more than I do!"

"Do you honor your mother and father?"

The young man shook his head in disgust, "They were always fucking getting on my case about something. I just don't have anything to do with them anymore."

"And you don't love your neighbor?" Jesus asked.

The young man rolled his eyes, "Half the people around her are fucking atheists! You want me to love them? Are you fucking joking? A couple days ago a couple of my buds and me caught a fucking atheist faggot trying to pick up on this Christian chick, and we kicked his fucking ass. It was fucking hilarious!"

Jesus shook his head. "You are not even trying to keep the Commandments. Your faith is weak."

The young man rapped Jesus over the head with his knuckles "Knock knock, is anybody in there? If I had weak faith would I be fucking asking you about salvation? I believe in God, I go to church every Sunday. I fucking pray to God every fucking day! I am always fucking asking God for direction, and you know what? He fucking answers my prayers! I live a pretty fucking successful life. I drive a fucking pimped out car, and I have some pretty fucking cool stuff!"

The young man started to walk away then he stopped and turned back to Jesus. "I think that you're the one who has weak faith! I might sin but I ask God for forgiveness. You know what fucker? It is our faith that saves us and not our deeds -- because all men fall short!"

Messages In This Thread
Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - December 30, 2012 at 4:17 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Drich - December 30, 2012 at 6:37 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - December 30, 2012 at 9:52 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by CapnAwesome - December 31, 2012 at 4:09 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 30, 2012 at 7:38 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Napoléon - December 30, 2012 at 9:44 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Nine - December 30, 2012 at 9:45 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 30, 2012 at 10:19 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by frankiej - December 30, 2012 at 10:21 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - December 30, 2012 at 10:43 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 30, 2012 at 11:18 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - December 31, 2012 at 12:57 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cato - December 31, 2012 at 2:48 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - December 31, 2012 at 3:19 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - December 31, 2012 at 1:59 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 3:40 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - December 31, 2012 at 8:27 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by genkaus - December 31, 2012 at 3:43 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - December 31, 2012 at 4:04 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cato - December 31, 2012 at 4:40 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 4:54 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Welsh cake - December 31, 2012 at 6:13 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Faith No More - December 31, 2012 at 11:07 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 11:12 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 12:13 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 12:31 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 12:56 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Darwinian - December 31, 2012 at 1:01 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 1:19 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Darwinian - December 31, 2012 at 1:26 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 1:44 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Fidel_Castronaut - December 31, 2012 at 1:52 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 2:16 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Fidel_Castronaut - December 31, 2012 at 3:59 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 4:35 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Darwinian - December 31, 2012 at 1:52 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 2:03 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Darwinian - December 31, 2012 at 2:07 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - December 31, 2012 at 2:30 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 3:08 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 1, 2013 at 8:28 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 1:15 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Phish - December 31, 2012 at 12:59 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Welsh cake - December 31, 2012 at 2:19 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 3:03 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 5:09 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 5:51 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 6:34 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 8:00 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Annik - December 31, 2012 at 9:00 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 11:03 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - January 1, 2013 at 5:11 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 5:37 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - January 1, 2013 at 5:51 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 6:17 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - January 1, 2013 at 6:52 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 8:52 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - December 31, 2012 at 9:05 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - December 31, 2012 at 10:07 pm
Re: RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Annik - January 1, 2013 at 4:46 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 5:21 am
Re: RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Annik - January 1, 2013 at 5:28 am
Re: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Annik - January 1, 2013 at 6:45 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 7:31 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - January 1, 2013 at 10:15 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 1, 2013 at 7:37 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 7:39 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 1, 2013 at 7:44 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 1, 2013 at 7:50 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 1, 2013 at 8:05 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 1, 2013 at 12:04 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 4:23 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 1, 2013 at 4:53 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 5:19 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 1, 2013 at 6:20 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 1, 2013 at 6:46 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 1, 2013 at 5:27 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 1, 2013 at 5:37 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 1, 2013 at 9:48 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Christian - January 1, 2013 at 10:52 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 1, 2013 at 11:36 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Christian - January 2, 2013 at 3:56 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 2, 2013 at 9:06 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 2, 2013 at 9:21 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 2, 2013 at 12:48 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 2, 2013 at 1:27 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 2, 2013 at 2:48 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 1, 2013 at 11:01 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 2, 2013 at 3:58 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Christian - January 2, 2013 at 4:01 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Annik - January 2, 2013 at 4:06 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - January 2, 2013 at 4:08 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 2, 2013 at 4:05 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 2, 2013 at 4:08 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 2, 2013 at 4:10 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Christian - January 2, 2013 at 4:32 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 2, 2013 at 5:02 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 2, 2013 at 12:16 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 2, 2013 at 12:28 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Undeceived - January 2, 2013 at 1:39 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 2, 2013 at 2:53 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 2, 2013 at 4:53 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 2, 2013 at 12:36 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 2, 2013 at 2:39 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 2, 2013 at 9:47 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 2, 2013 at 10:45 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Zen Badger - January 3, 2013 at 9:26 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Annik - January 3, 2013 at 4:55 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 3, 2013 at 9:04 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Undeceived - January 3, 2013 at 2:21 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 3, 2013 at 9:35 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Undeceived - January 4, 2013 at 2:48 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 4, 2013 at 11:29 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Undeceived - January 5, 2013 at 4:59 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 5, 2013 at 9:05 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Undeceived - January 5, 2013 at 2:12 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 5, 2013 at 3:08 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 5, 2013 at 8:49 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 6, 2013 at 8:10 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Undeceived - January 6, 2013 at 10:58 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 3, 2013 at 2:42 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 3, 2013 at 5:08 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by ronedee - January 4, 2013 at 3:13 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by RichardP - January 4, 2013 at 8:56 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 4, 2013 at 9:25 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 4, 2013 at 4:25 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 6, 2013 at 11:26 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 7, 2013 at 9:10 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 9, 2013 at 6:10 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 15, 2013 at 5:06 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 16, 2013 at 11:00 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 16, 2013 at 11:59 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 17, 2013 at 12:12 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 12:19 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 17, 2013 at 7:52 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by BGChuckLee - January 9, 2013 at 5:04 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 10, 2013 at 8:11 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 9, 2013 at 5:39 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 9, 2013 at 7:34 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 9, 2013 at 7:45 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Mark 13:13 - January 9, 2013 at 7:56 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by garbishcan - January 13, 2013 at 10:41 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 13, 2013 at 7:43 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 13, 2013 at 11:24 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2013 at 12:05 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2013 at 12:38 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 12:47 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2013 at 12:48 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 12:55 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 12:53 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 17, 2013 at 12:55 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 1:03 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Minimalist - January 18, 2013 at 10:51 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Nine - January 18, 2013 at 10:53 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 1:09 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 1:20 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 17, 2013 at 1:23 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cinjin - January 17, 2013 at 1:25 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 1:29 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 1:44 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 17, 2013 at 1:45 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 1:55 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 17, 2013 at 8:27 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 17, 2013 at 9:20 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 17, 2013 at 9:25 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 17, 2013 at 9:36 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 17, 2013 at 10:30 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Brian37 - January 17, 2013 at 10:37 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Cyberman - January 18, 2013 at 9:57 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by Faith No More - January 17, 2013 at 9:56 am
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by catfish - January 17, 2013 at 7:12 pm
RE: Will Jesus return on a white horse? - by KichigaiNeko - January 17, 2013 at 10:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus The Horse Thief Fake Messiah 17 1811 December 1, 2021 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Return to ShipBuilder ShipBuilder 36 2934 October 5, 2020 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Relic to return to Bethlehem in time for Christmas zebo-the-fat 18 2249 December 8, 2019 at 7:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Jesus’ Failed Prophecy About His Return DoubtingHerFaith 107 15593 January 15, 2019 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  When will Jesus return? Jehanne 28 2694 September 6, 2018 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just how pervasive is white supremacy among Christians? Whateverist 36 4296 August 20, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So Bible rules don't apply to rich white people Fake Messiah 42 11601 March 19, 2018 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dafuq ? Jesus ain't WHITE ? vorlon13 30 6166 December 14, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Heat
  Did your church use pictures of a white european jesus? Brakeman 46 8098 February 27, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7363 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist