Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just how pervasive is white supremacy among Christians?
Just how pervasive is white supremacy among Christians?
This was posted to youtube yesterday and I saw the video minus the narration on Fb first this morning.  Wow.  The white guy is such an entitled ass, just like so many of missionaries we get through here.

RE: Just how pervasive is white supremacy among Christians?
A small-but-still-double-digit percentage of people in my hometown are an exact carbon copy of that guy. Same racist/profanity/holier than thou trifecta that I've seen my whole life. It would make me nostalgic if I wasn't still fucking living here.

The narrator has a very clear perspective on the nature of racism. It is very much a sense of entitlement.
Interesting video.  I've read all the Gospels, and the word 'motherfucker' is conspicuously absent from Jesus' preaching.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 19, 2018 at 4:23 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: The narrator has a very clear perspective on the nature of racism. It is very much a sense of entitlement.

You've got it all wrong, the racists are angry at how entitled those other people are, they hate entitlement.....lol.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 19, 2018 at 4:42 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(August 19, 2018 at 4:23 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: The narrator has a very clear perspective on the nature of racism. It is very much a sense of entitlement.

You've got it all wrong, the racists are angry at how entitled those other people are, they hate entitlement.....lol.  Wink

Yeah, I'm sure all the specks in our eyes annoy the hell out of them too.
It's kind of funny how many white supremacists worship a jew from Palestine. Then again, most pictures of jeuss are whitewashed to make him look more European.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Also, you gotta love that they were intent on bringing the Gospel to a nation where 8 in 9 people are Christian (and where American Christians actually already have enough pull to almost send all of Uganda's gay people to their deaths a couple years ago) . And still bollocksing it up.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 19, 2018 at 4:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Interesting video.  I've read all the Gospels, and the word 'motherfucker' is conspicuously absent from Jesus' preaching.

Boru

By their own definition jesus is a motherfucker.  One of the downsides of that trinity horseshit they invented.
Yeah, isn;t there some kind of old testament law about what's supposed to happen when someone screws a woman who's already betrothed?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(August 19, 2018 at 5:18 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Yeah, isn;t there some kind of old testament law about what's supposed to happen when someone screws a woman who's already betrothed?

Everyone gets stoned, much like my local.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7807 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So Bible rules don't apply to rich white people Fake Messiah 42 11111 March 19, 2018 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "For the lord thy god is a jealous god among you." Socratic Meth Head 52 8783 June 8, 2016 at 10:10 am
Last Post: RozKek
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31237 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Dafuq ? Jesus ain't WHITE ? vorlon13 30 6049 December 14, 2015 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Heat
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51163 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Did your church use pictures of a white european jesus? Brakeman 46 8003 February 27, 2015 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 15805 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  Will Jesus return on a white horse? RichardP 182 62675 January 18, 2013 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Is black (or white) magic real? Darkstar 18 7996 December 31, 2012 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Mark 13:13