Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I made a pretty picture
#12
RE: I made a pretty picture
(October 18, 2009 at 11:05 pm)theblindferrengi Wrote: Where did all those extremist kids get so many NATO weapons? Something like Kalashnikovs would be expected, and normal, but little terrorists with MP5s and L85s???

In some Arabic countries they come as a prize in this breakfast cereal...
[Image: kellogs.jpg]


Studies show Jihadist's Jihad better after a complete breakfast!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I made a pretty picture - by Ryft - October 9, 2009 at 6:53 am
RE: I made a pretty picture - by fr0d0 - October 9, 2009 at 7:16 am
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Dotard - October 9, 2009 at 7:41 am
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Retorth - October 9, 2009 at 11:16 am
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Eilonnwy - October 9, 2009 at 11:21 am
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Amphora - October 9, 2009 at 5:29 pm
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Nick A. - October 9, 2009 at 5:53 pm
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Edwardo Piet - October 15, 2009 at 9:37 pm
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Meatball - October 16, 2009 at 1:32 pm
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Nick A. - October 16, 2009 at 4:43 pm
RE: I made a pretty picture - by theblindferrengi - October 18, 2009 at 11:05 pm
RE: I made a pretty picture - by Dotard - October 22, 2009 at 8:06 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 336 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Naruto the best anime made? PepsiMAX 13 988 August 18, 2026 at 10:55 am
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Is Jabba the Hutt the best fictional character made Riddar90 15 3903 August 10, 2024 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Picture not related... Gawdzilla Sama 8 2183 November 21, 2023 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A picture of a statue Frank Apisa 24 4835 June 21, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 4765 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Tell us your age with a picture Kitan Etos 74 21319 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How does everyone picture God? ignoramus 26 7176 December 9, 2017 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Patrick33
  Dumbest mistake you ever made in your life NuclearEnergy 51 21293 May 31, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Made a decision and other news Joods 9 3021 November 30, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Joods



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)