Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 2:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
(March 16, 2013 at 7:51 am)Dawud Wrote: Meylis - you ARE making stuff up and assuming plenty stuff.

Reading the above shows precisely what I said - it was the Banu Qurayza who chose that punishment because THEY believed in God and it was THEIR choice and their freedom which lead them to that and Muhammad pbuh d NEVER stood in their way. Hence why Jews and Muslims lived peacefully for centuries as enforced by Muslim Law.

Muhammad freed a slave and married her - this is what the text says. As to the state of this relationship somehow being unjust or being enforced on to his wife or even him abusive to his wife - this is YOUR addition and not that of the text. Based not on YOUR evidence but on YOUR invention. You should remain agnostic about these matters - not attaching your own back story - no?

I'm sure you didn't just make up this idea but you must wonder - if you didn't get this idea from the text then where? Where did you get this theory and false idea that Muhammad pbuh, in a hateful and anti-Semitic way, decided to punish these people according to his own evil fancy? Where did you get this idea that does not match with the evidence? The qurayza accepted the judgment as it was their judgement for treason based on Mosaic Law - that's what the text you've shown say....

Where did you get this idea, that dovetails with so many racist and bigoted attempts to paint Islam as anti Semitic - don't worry, I don't think you made it up. I just hope you can have an ounce of humility to see that this unsophisticated picture is not what the experts say. You should remain agnostic til you see the evidence but instead you have evidently taken a prejudiced backstory and somehow seen it in a text that disagrees with you - and says it was an incident of Mosaic law accepted by the Qurayza - not enfirced upon them by shariah (that's what you alongside other prejudging people apparently wish happened but if didn't and no evidence says this)....

Accept the evidence that you have given me and not your prejudice or that prejudice which has been foisted upon you.

Another example of your rejection of agnosticism is a fantasy story of Muslims slaughtering and raping Jews - this is not evidential. In fact this unrealistic fantasy is dangerous and backs up centuries of racism.

Pleas read again with an open mind....

It will help you in (I hope) your struggle for a just and free society that is free from racism and justification for making one group of people 'less human' than another.

Find out the real history and try to open your mind to the possibility that you might possibly be wrong with your picture of Muslims as rapist murderers.

I hope you find success

How is it a fantasy story idiot, I just showed you texts from quran and hadiths. Read them all again, but open your eyes this time. And please don't try to sound like a "good muslim" dealing with an ignorant. I've seen what muslims are capable of. I did open my eyes, I left islam and I'm glad. I don't believe in pedophiles like Mohammad. Btw if you doubt him being a pedophile we can discus that too.
And how can you possibly talk about racism. Islam is perhaps the most racist religion in the world. Name any Muslim country where christians, jews or people like Richard Dawkins can freely express their views without being attacked, demonized or killed?
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 12, 2013 at 10:13 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 15, 2013 at 5:11 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 7:51 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Meylis Delano Lawrence - March 16, 2013 at 10:46 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 8:04 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:46 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:34 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 5:55 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2287 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2261 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 956 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4655 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4565 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were exMohammed 7 2818 August 22, 2014 at 11:38 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Islam - The Untold Story Justtristo 2 1612 December 17, 2012 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome