Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 12:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
(March 17, 2013 at 6:34 am)Dawud Wrote: ... I have a life ...

If I show you that the evidence you showed me explicitly states that the banu Qurayza accepted the punishment and that it was under Mosaic Law will you accept that you have to admit that it wasn't under Muhammad's shariah but under a different law and that this sentence was accepted by the tribe?

- Pbuh

Or will you reject your evidence?

Or will you admit that it wasn't under Muhammad pbuh's shariah and the banu Qurayza accepted the punishment?

Your choice

"
First of all, read all of my posts I never said the word sharia. Go look, right now; never said "SHARIA". What I said was that MO the pedophile ordered killing of the tribe's men which were from 400-900 of them there. MO was leader of the muslim army - muslim army beheaded jewish tribesmen - muslim army only listens to the leader. Thus MO ordered the killing.

Now, listen to me carefully. I read you posts on other threads, you don't seem to get people in this forum which is understandable 'cuz you've been brainwashed from childhood. Before, I provided you with the evidence, you blamed christians for misleading on Banu Qurayza. I realized that if I show you the proof from western sources or from sources of "non-believers", you would simply reject them. I knew that you would only trust texts from quran or hadiths or sources that satisfy your belief. So I sent you horrble texts from quran and hadiths to prove that there is violence on those texts and that the genocide did happen.
Now, if you tell me that you trust western sources or sources of non-believers or sources of muslims who left Islam, then I can provide with the evidence that would support what I say and what most historians and scientists and people of literature and anthropolists say. So will you trust those sources? I think I already know the answer.

What life? You've spent a day trying to prove me the actions of fucking pedophile. Now, that I offer you a challege on MO, you suddently have a life? Don't be a pussy, accept accept my challege!

I have life lol

(March 17, 2013 at 6:34 am)Dawud Wrote: Or will you reject your evidence?

I will not reject the evidence since the purpose of it was:
1. To show you and normal people that koran is full of violence.
2. Killing of jewish tribe's men did happen, and the killing was performed by muslim army; the leader of which was MO the pedophile Shit be Upon him.

Now, tell me this. Will you reject any other evidence than from Koran, hadiths or other islamic sources?
If No, then it proves my point
if Yes, then let me know, but don't reject all of them.

The fact you've spent so much time trying to prove me, tells me that, unconciosly, you've already accepted what I say. It's hard for you to accept the truth conciously and that's when the denial comes into play.
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 12, 2013 at 10:13 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 15, 2013 at 5:11 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 7:51 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 8:04 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:46 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:34 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Meylis Delano Lawrence - March 17, 2013 at 10:21 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 5:55 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2327 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2271 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 966 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4667 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4570 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were exMohammed 7 2820 August 22, 2014 at 11:38 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Islam - The Untold Story Justtristo 2 1615 December 17, 2012 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome