Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story
(March 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm)Dawud Wrote: Well - it would mean he didn't stand in the way of these people accepting their own laws.

Thanks minimalist for not just trying to weave some story - taking and leaving that which you don't like.

I respect your consistency on this matter

What laws? Are you nuts? Are you serriously telling me that everyone of those people in the tribe agreed their men to be killed, women to be used as sexslaves, children to be sold in exchange for weapons? You need a therapy.

(March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm)Dawud Wrote: I was an atheist and had no Muslims in my family before I converted and grew up in a mainly atheist school - so there you are wrong.

I had been a non-Muslim atheist til 21 years old you see - disproving your strange back story... Uh oh!

Those are not my words. Again you're making stuff up. Can you show where I said that. NEVER SAID THOSE WORDS. Here is what I said:
Quote:Let me tell you something. I was a muslim till I turned 18, I am 23 now and agnostic. I studied in the most religious school in the country. I read quran every day and prayed 5 times a week.
My family along with my twin brother are muslims now. I know what Islam is. It is the biggest fraud happened to mankind. So don't give me this crap. You're not going to fool me.

Slaughtering entire jewish tribes, taking wives as sexslaves, selling children in exchange for weapons is called a Genocide.

(March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm)Dawud Wrote: PS I'm having this conversation in the hope that, even if you are agnostic, you might respect the evidence and not join in the plight of those people who just hate your family because they are not atheist/Christian/something else but claim to be Muslim. Christian fundamentalists wave this story about like mad, as well as keyboard warrior atheists but it wouldn't stand to reason in my University or any other to put forward this story as genocide: first of all because the evidence available shows the administration and acceptance of a punishment under Deuteronomical law by the tribe, second to deny the evidence (allowed) is to put one in an agnostic mode (also allowed) or put one into a mode of just making up the story how they want (which just isn't accepted in our universities...)

So, I'm right then you would not accept any other source than fucking quran or hadith or any other islamic source. Could you also reply to my question wich was this:
Quote:Now, tell me this. Will you reject any other evidence than from Koran, hadiths or other islamic sources?
If No, then it proves my point
if Yes, then let me know, but don't reject all of them.

(March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm)Dawud Wrote: Follow the white man's way - truth through falsification!

wow... and you have a courage to talk about racism. Who's being racist here?

The matter of the fact is you would not accept any other source than islamic one. Any other source that says otherwise is falsification?
Seriosuly dude, Islam has education problems.

(March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm)Dawud Wrote: ... move on to the next argument. I'd live you to because it was the continual effort to disprove the truth of Islam which brought me to such a high and deep understanding of its clear truth - Alhamdulillah! Smile

I disgree with your view on Banu Quraysa since non-islamic sources say otherwise and even from islamic sources such as hadiths that I sent you, one can draw the following conclusions:

. The leader of the muslim army when Banu Quraysa killings happened was MO the pedophile Shit be Upon him.

.Whether you say that they accepted the death, sex slavery, selling of the children or whether I say that it was as against their will, the fact is that they were killed by muslim army; the head of which was MO the pedophile Shit be Upon him.

. Even if all of the 900 men and other people "accepted" it, the final decision was still MO's - MO could've prevented the killings.

I realize that we can not agree on whether it was their will ot it was against theit will to be killed. But can we, at least, agree that the killings were performed by muslim army; head of which was Muhammad? Can we also agree that Muhammad could prevent the killings, sex slavery, selling of the children?
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 12, 2013 at 10:13 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 15, 2013 at 5:11 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 7:51 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 8:04 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 16, 2013 at 10:46 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:34 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 4:59 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 17, 2013 at 6:32 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Meylis Delano Lawrence - March 18, 2013 at 3:50 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 5:55 am
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 12:10 pm
RE: Please help me with Banu Qurayza story - by Dawud - March 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2327 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2271 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 966 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4667 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4570 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were exMohammed 7 2820 August 22, 2014 at 11:38 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Islam - The Untold Story Justtristo 2 1615 December 17, 2012 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome