Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge about women and marriage in Islam
RE: A challenge about women and marriage in Islam
(May 15, 2013 at 5:06 am)paulpablo Wrote: You the way violet types paragraph after paragraph after paragraph of writing without actually making a valid point? I've seen it done before.

Well, I've never in my entire life seen anyone manage to type so many horrifyingly terrible gramatical, syntax, word choice, and spelling errors without intentionally doing so.

I lie... I remember the third grade of elementary school, which might well have been where you dropped out of scholarship (and thus, the extent of your knowledge of education, explaining succinctly how you don't register the difference between the advanced academia to be found in universities, and the basic fundamentals that are sometimes found in elementary schools (if one's lucky!), but I digress). Wink

Quote:I'm looking forward to the next mound of paragraphs you can both post on here, but take your time you don't want to type anything stupid.

I was outlining how you might fix the grammar, syntax, word choices, emphasis, and poorly conveyed voice of the above quotation... but then I realized that I had only left three words untouched by the end of it. That's when I observed that I had wasted two minutes of my life attempting to teach you something.

Were it so easy...

Quote:Let's see if you can both do the next mound without resorting to insulting videos, insulting comments, accusations of religious prejudice and all the other tactics people who are losing arguments usually use.

How about sheer utter mockery? Thinking It's more than that last statement deserves. That was subjective, of course... my sister believes that it deserves yet more mockery than that. See, I'm too nice to believe that anyone's argument should be mocked... Ripped appart? That's cool. Shredded? That's fine. Taken behind the bleachers and beaten? Kosher. Ridiculed? Now that's just going too far.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
Shocking statistics about sex - by Muslim Scholar - May 1, 2013 at 4:16 am
RE: Shocking statistics about sex - by paulpablo - May 1, 2013 at 4:23 am
RE: Shocking statistics about sex - by paulpablo - May 1, 2013 at 4:37 am
RE: Shocking statistics about sex - by paulpablo - May 1, 2013 at 4:49 am
RE: A challenge about women and marriage in Islam - by Violet - May 15, 2013 at 7:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6560 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: Anthropomorphism and God in Islam WinterHold 15 1651 June 16, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8438 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4914 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8002 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 40000 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 1002 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Quran and The Prohibiting of Pedophilia? Marriage Contracts WinterHold 132 27093 April 27, 2018 at 9:32 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Why not a proof/Sign/indication" - challenge and various responses to it in Quran. Mystic 67 13964 November 20, 2017 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 7110 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic