Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 1:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost.
#5
RE: FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost.
I'm happy about no longer believing things just because they make me feel better. This empty feeling just gets to me a bit. I have a hard time feeling as though anything means anything.
Keep in mind this is all new to me. I'm still getting used to there not being anyone to say thank you to if I narrowly avoid a car wreck or something along those lines other than myself and the reflexes of the other driver. No benevolent hand in the sky making my car skid ever so slightly to avoid true disaster. Just physics and reflexes.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost. - by hookakat1 - June 27, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Re"-Introducing Myself Twiggy 4 728 June 15, 2026 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  A Letter to Myself scamper 8 3111 October 14, 2022 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How I lost my faith in Christianity at 4 highdimensionman 21 6663 May 25, 2022 at 3:53 am
Last Post: highdimensionman
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 4299 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead. AustralianAtheists 60 13752 December 9, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hello athesist planet. Just lost my faith. Now What? Suz 28 7339 May 23, 2020 at 2:55 am
Last Post: JohnMBauer
  I never introduced myself shadow 14 7209 July 23, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Allow me to introduce myself. I bring a gift for everyone. Adrian Ferrer 18 5392 March 26, 2017 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  introducing myself BehindTheGnoll 14 4121 January 18, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  From Jesus to just Myself Wrikudoro 13 6053 February 8, 2016 at 3:04 am
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)