Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 9:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell
#27
RE: Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell
(June 25, 2013 at 2:04 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Is it just me, or does it seem strange that a bunch of xenophobes are so scared of an Islamic Jihad that they're encouraging Christians to start the fight, first?

Because when it's a 'preemptive' strike, it's justified.. Undecided

(June 25, 2013 at 2:44 pm)Tonus Wrote: In my experience, one of the fastest ways to "reach heaven" is by eating pork.

So delicious (and you just might eat until you die Tongue)!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell - by Kayenneh - June 28, 2013 at 6:14 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bravo is rerunning Queer Eye for the Straight Guy !! vorlon13 14 4382 April 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists Fake Messiah 15 4974 January 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mad As Hell! Aractus 3 1699 October 26, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Gay people exist? Go straight to jail. Kitan Etos 6 3137 June 12, 2013 at 8:42 am
Last Post: littleendian
  tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims. Oldandeasilyconfused 3 3126 August 18, 2011 at 6:22 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist The_Flying_Skeptic 16 12268 June 17, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Going to Hell is your choice! tavarish 14 6492 May 16, 2010 at 5:01 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Don't fear hell. Ace Otana 6 3523 October 1, 2009 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)