Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have decided to become an Atheist
#20
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist
Sorry, but you are not an atheist. An atheist is someone who has looked at the available evidence and come to the conclusion that the evidence does not support the existence of a deity. You are just having a hissy-fit at your invisible friend. This is not the same thing.

Stick around though, you can learn a lot here. I sure have. Just make sure to ignore the theist members - they are going to love dumping on you, that rarest of prizes - the atheist who hates God! Hallelujah!
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens

"That fear first created the gods is perhaps as true as anything so brief could be on so great a subject". - George Santayana

"If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed". - George Carlin


Reply



Messages In This Thread
I have decided to become an Atheist - by Jextin - July 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Nine - July 9, 2013 at 12:13 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Bad Writer - July 10, 2013 at 3:20 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Psykhronic - July 9, 2013 at 12:25 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Simon Moon - July 9, 2013 at 12:55 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Tonus - July 9, 2013 at 1:04 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Jackie - July 9, 2013 at 1:51 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by pocaracas - July 9, 2013 at 2:16 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Napoléon - July 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Walking Void - July 10, 2013 at 12:04 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Full Circle - July 10, 2013 at 12:55 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Raven - July 10, 2013 at 3:28 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Napoléon - July 10, 2013 at 7:44 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Raven - July 10, 2013 at 3:16 pm
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by hommelibre - July 18, 2013 at 6:02 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Cyberman - July 10, 2013 at 9:34 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Napoléon - July 10, 2013 at 10:39 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Kitan Etos - July 18, 2013 at 6:03 am
RE: I have decided to become an Atheist - by Cyberman - July 18, 2013 at 8:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists will worship the Antichrist and become theists during the Tribulation Preacher 53 12131 November 13, 2022 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 1835 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 18384 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What made you become an atheist? Handprint 170 78308 October 3, 2018 at 5:06 am
Last Post: Cod
  The only human being to have won 2 unshared Nobel Prizes was an atheist. Jehanne 29 12174 March 14, 2018 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Atheists, tell me, a Roman Catholic: why should I become an atheist? Balaco 596 213157 June 14, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: Omnisofos
  How did u become an atheist? Lebneni Murtad 52 19513 April 6, 2017 at 1:21 am
Last Post: surreptitious57
  Atheists who have never read common atheist literature ComradeMeow 68 21460 March 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9777 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  so i decided to google "if christians should vote trump" Rextos 17 5359 June 7, 2016 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: IATIA



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)