Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look who is joining the fair and balanced news network.
RE: Look who is joining the fair and balanced news network.
Pippy Wrote:I can see this is funny to y'all.

If you think sex is there for us to have 'fun' with, you are incorrectly reading the reality around yourself.

No, i would say being 40 and never having sex is "incorrectly reading the reality around you"

Quote: Treating sex as just a 'fun' thing to do leads to problems. Self worth problems, random baby problems, and of course social disease problems.

1) My self worth has increased notably since i started engaging in sex for pleasure, i am sure many here would back up that point

2) Do you drive a car pippy? Surely you cannot be complaining about the dangers of sex for pleasure if you drive a vehicle that is far more dangerous proportionately than sex

3) Sex for pleasure is only really a problem when the people engaging in it are reckless and/or uneducated, much the same as driving a vehicle is far more dangerous given those circumstances.

4) Suppressing natural sexual behaviour and ceasing education on the subject is what leads to the problems like HIV - Just look at what happens in catholic countries in Africa where the aid institutions only preach abstinence and denounce responsible sexual education and contraceptives, the aids problem in these communities is significantly worse than those with sexual education and encouraged use of contraceptives

Quote:I don't thin sex is for fun.

How would you know?

Quote: I think treating it as a sport, game or drug marginalizes the beauty of sexual relations

1) Yet another strawman - The vast majority of people in sexual relationships don't treat it as a drug, game or sport, they treat it as sexual therapy, or mutual pleasure or sometimes both. Sure there are the cases where people treat it like a competition but they are the minority of instances. Again consider the car analogy, using a car is usually of no real danger (aside from the freak accidents) except in the cases of reckless and/or uneducated use.

2) How can you possibly speak of the beauty of sexual relationships when you have never yourself experienced one? I will raise my previous point of me, a male in a non discriminatory environment claiming to have insights into the discrimination of women. you are no better prepared to make insightful statements about sex as i am on that subject.

Quote:thereby making something sacred into something profane.

1) Prove it is sacred

2) Give examples of the types of sexual behaviour you find profane, leaving it as it stands makes your statement far too vague mean anything.

Quote: People used to make love, so they could make children.

They still do, it comes at a certain age when one is ready to establish a family with the person they love. the vast majority of people will eventually reach this type of sexual relationship

Quote: Nowadays people just hook up and fuck.

Some people like to hook up and fuck, by far most only do it for only a short time around their young adult life - some indefinately, but they are the minority.

Quote:Especially Void, get a life. You seem to be having a field day with this one.

It's the same type of response I would give to a man in a non discriminatory environment giving insights into the discrimination of women - That being i would rightly call them out on an area they have absolutely no understanding of.

Quote: I assure you that I am not abstaining form unhealthy sexual practices because I am some kind of loser, and especially not because of some mental deficiency. I abstain from unhealthy sexual practices because they are unhealthy...

1) You assume they are unhealthy based on your all-too-typical out of context worst case scenarios - you completely ignore the vast majority of people who engage in these sexual relationships and suffer nil for the action.

2) I never said you were a loser, i'm sure you have rationalised it to yourself in one way or another - What i did claim is that you are in a completely inadequate position to be making such statements, a claim that was entirely justified considering your absolute lack of first hand experience.

Quote:You guys live your lives your way, but it seems petty to pick on me for my abstinence.

It's not because you are abstinent, but because you claim some understanding of a subject you have absolutely zero experience in.

Quote: You all look pretty gross to me, but I won't rag on you all about it.

And to us you look deluded and out-of-touch with human instincts.

Quote:I try to tell the other dudes around me that women are people like them, not objects, and i get a lot of grief.

So you've spoken to bigots about it, big deal, we all have, but to compare us to those people is just another one of your little straw man arguments. I despise anyone who would demean another individual from any race or sex.

Quote: It is true though, when they sit there and say "Oh, look at her, I would fuck the shit out of her," they are skipping a very important step. Whether she wants to be with them.

The statement "I would fuck the shit out of her" has absolutely nothing to do with the actual act - It is a statement of desire, and guess what, most women comparable to these men do exactly the same thing - Yes Women have desires too mate, and they talk to their friends about fucking guys in much the same way we do with our friends, in fact studies have shown that young women more often initiate sex than men.

It always comes down to consent between all parties involved and if not it is rape. You don't seriously believe that anyone here condones rape do you? If I have the desire to have sex with a girl i find attractive but she doesn't return the sentiment then i dn't have sex with her - plain and simple.

Quote: But the girl gets no say, she is not a human, but an object. A fuck-hole if you will.

We should run a straw man tally for you, in this one post alone the number is around 5.

Quote:Or they read stupid Maxim and drool like ingrates.

Drooling over Maxim? Rarely if ever. More like FHM, Ralph, Playboy and Hustler, if you want to name a few magazines.

Quote: I try to tell them those girls in the magazines are not real, but they don't understand.

Great, the people you talk to don't understand that very few women look that good (some actually do, minus the photoshop), so fucking what? Most guys in relationships with non models are still really attracted their partners and satisfied with them entirely.

Also, if you knew anything at all about what you are saying you would know that it is mostly women magazines run by women and aimed at women that enforce these stereotypes. Not many women at all develop considerably unhealthy body images from mens magazines.

Quote:But hey, you guys keep having sex for fun, because you're hedonists and weaklings.

What a retarded and totally unsubstantiated claim. I am more than capable of handling meaningless sexual relationships while still maintaining the goal of eventually finding someone who i love to spend my life with, as all of the guys on this forum, the one major exception being you. You are the one so weak and frightened by meaningless sexual relationships that you avoid them all together out of some silly fear of being corrupted.

Quote:I will do it my way, and if that is worthy of belittlement to y'all, then take a long hard look at why.

Your free to do whatever the fuck you like with your own life, i'm not trying to convince you to go and have a sexual relationship with anyone, i am defending the idiotic straw man attacks you make against people in healthy, meaningless sexual relationships. You are in no position at all to be making such claims.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look who is joining the fair and balanced news network. - by theVOID - January 18, 2010 at 2:33 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 738 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Seeing "Hidden Network" on my wi fi list. Brian37 15 1771 May 2, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  A fair tax rate onlinebiker 57 3156 October 11, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 647 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 998 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 2189 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Hipsters All Look Alike! chimp3 12 2142 March 13, 2019 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Look What Alex, mh, Borum Vorlon, et al Helped me Accoimpish Rhondazvous 18 2719 September 16, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1424 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8849 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet