Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If these resident theists really talk to god..
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god..
(September 29, 2013 at 4:19 am)missluckie26 Wrote: I linked this information in my last post.. Did you read it? Here, I re-highlighted the part about you. Like this. Unless you're saying your an HIV controller and not an elite controller, I'm not mistaken.
I am saying that a HIV controller and elites are seperate. Elites do not always present with a detectable viral load.

Quote:Science has a grasp on what makes Elite controllers resilient, and it can be tested in you even now, if you really are one.
i was told there are may 30 different reason as to the reason why elites can control their viral loads. And that it was more than likely a combination of several reasons and not just one. Without knowing what to specifically look for in a patient that does not have a detectable viral load, or the correct T cell markers one has to test for every possible combo to identify what chemical markers do present. Science has an idea of what is going on, not the absolute you believe.

Quote:That's why I say go help with the research, Drich, if you are surely sure about it. Just for the record: a PCP does not qualify as a reliable source for an HIV test unless you had a ]
I will look into it.
Quote:HIV cannot be diagnosed with symptoms alone. It can be diagnosed with a low CD4 count or the following conditions or diseases:
[hide]
http://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/aids/f...pendix.htm
A person who has tested HIV positive is diagnosed with AIDS when:
In 1995/96 a positive aids test and a skin condition, was all that was needed to tell a 20 year old he had aids back then.

Quote:So how'd you get seen then? And what tests were run? And how did you afford an elective procedure of the freezing of half of those dozens of lesions if you didn't have money?
initially I used the old insurance card from my old job to get in to see the doctor and take the test that ran positive. When I returned they knew my insurance had been canceled, but agreed to see me on terms.. (Pay as you go more or less.) I wound up having to move back in with my dad, and he helped pay for most of what got paided up front.

Drich Wrote:read what I wrote again.

*Re-reading again.
  • Fidel knows someone on his death bed who he has not witnessed, crying out to God for mercy. *Inflammatory

• Should I be sorry that I can speak of a death bed experience?? *Inflammatory

• When the blackness consumes him, he will cry out maybe not to you, but to God. Rest assured every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. *Preaching

• That is how I know those 'elite controllers' were healed. Because I know they prayed. Even the ones who thought they were atheist. *Inaccurate

• How is your perception of my response any different than how I was treated after I shared my battle with a deadly virus? *No Evidence therefore Inflammatory

• You USED your father's condition as a panic stop to the conversation, and as leverage to try and dismiss everything I said. *Inflammatory

• Which was based on my own observation dealing directly with death. *Unproven
  • This coupled with your response above makes you a terriable person and a hipocrite to boot. *Inflammatory Name Calling and Belittlement

• what is worse? failing to offer a platitude? or letting someone think their beloved Father is burning in Hell? *Stupid

Drich Wrote:I did not belittle anyone. I simple said Fidel could not possible know what was going through his fathers mind when he looked to his own death. No matter how you want to spin it.

[/
quote]Okay, re-read your last post that I just quoted in a list for you. Assuming that Fidel thinks his father is going to hell isn't belittling? Mmmk. [/quote] I did not say his father is going to hell. I said there was hope that he would have confessed his sins when not pretending to be the strong atheist.

Quote:And another thing, you can't prove your assertion about peoples' reaction to your AIDS. That you then go and accuse Fidel of using his own sick and dying father to win a conversation is just inexcuseable, in my books.
thankfully I do not use your 'books' to make the choices I have made in my life.

Quote:I didn't ask you for proof of your AIDS in the other threads, and I do believe it was you who questioned the validity of Fidels' claim that his father was indeed dying. Care to uphold the same burden of proof or you just want everyone else to take your first hand account as fact?
when did I do this? I've always took Fidel's story at face value. The only thing I pointed out was how monsterous it was to use the suffering of a loved one to win an arguement. This shame tactic does not work if you do not believe in what the other person says is not true.

Quote:Hmm this is the exact opposite of what you've been saying this whole time.
it is exactly what I have been saying this whole time. You douche bags twisted what I have said in order to demonize me inorder to straw man an arguement together.

Drich quotes:

• Fidel knows someone on his death bed who he has not witnessed, crying out to God for mercy.

• When the blackness consumes him, he will (Concrete Adjective) cry out maybe not to you, but to God. Rest assured (Concrete Descriptive Adverb) every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord. [PREACHING]

• I am asking you to allow me to pray that God strike you down with aids, cancer or whatever it takes for you to beg and or grovel for your life. Why? To simply prove the point that there are no atheist when you are staring down the barrel of eternity. That is how I know those 'elite controllers' were healed. Because I know they prayed. Even the ones who thought they were atheist.

• I said 'rest assured' because no matter how devoute one is to their atheism in life, in death we all tend to want to cover our bases. Meaning there is still hope for the eternal state of fidel's father.

Drich Wrote:The point of me saying anything to you people is the boldness in which you all seem to be able to speak for others.

Again everything said here underscores one thing. That what an supposed atheist states publicly, about what he believes can potentially be the opposite of what he says or does when the cameras are turned off, and no one is looking. In other words Fidel's father could say nothing about God to Fidel and Fidel could assume his fathers disbelief remains in tact. When in fact Fidel's father could potentially be crying out to God when the weight of his situation becomes too great to bear alone. That is one aspect of all of this you all and all of your situations have overlooked. Is the time spent Alone.

Aids is unique or it was in the idea or fact that one did something to deserve the disease. So it not only took your life it took and destroyed who you were. How people saw you, and it made you a degenerate. Even years after this happened I did not date because I was afraid that it would come back and I would infect my gf, and I kept my distance and shied away from anything that could potentially put people In contact with my blood. Sports, riding, and the like. My left wing 'spiritual' nut bag father just knew my change in life style was because I was gay. Then he would bombard me with anti gay interventions. Tell me to be somewhere and the whole family would be there and try to talk me 'straight.'

The point of all of this is that despite what you may think is going on inside the mind of another you truly have no clue, even in a father son relationship.

Quote:Whether or not you were even in a life threatening situation is debatable.
you have the benfit of hindsight... I did not I feared, and cried, and then took years to rebuild my life.

(September 29, 2013 at 7:29 am)Stimbo Wrote: All this chat about not willing to entertain evidence to support claims, either of personal testimony of miracles for which we are expected merely to take your word or more mundane ones about death wishes and hatred, is all very familiar. Kent Hovind played the same tune for years about his doctorate qualifications, saying that only people who want to tear down his message by attacking the messenger are the ones asking about them. Over the years the story he told about his credentials got less and less credible. Then his, ahem, thesis got leaked and it was immediately obvious why he didn't want anybody getting hold of it.

Drich, as far as I'm concerned if you don't want to share the evidence for any of your claims under discussion, that's entirely fine. However, by going down that route you trade the benefit of choosing that option for the right to persist in making those claims, as well as the right to judge others based on them. Is that a deal worth making to you?

I did not say I would not be willing to share evidence. I said per God's example will not be sharing anything with those who deny the existence of God. I also said I would be more than willing to share everything I have with a fellow believer willing to travel. I'll even buy Sunday brunch/lunch.

Otherwise why should I be subject to scrutiny that benfits me or my ministry in absolutly no way? What will happen is I will give you 'X' but will hold back any thing that identifies me personally. The conversation will eventually demand what I am not willing to share with people who I do not see as a brother or sister in Christ. So what is shared 'X' will be dismissed.

So I say, why not simply dismiss 'x' now and save us both some time. Because none of you have the right to ask for anything I am not willing to share in my private life.

Beside what I have experienced is for me, and my benfit alone. If you wish to experience this for yourself I would be more than happy to pray the prayer that had this happen to me, for you. That way you can have your own medical records, and your own story to tell.

(September 29, 2013 at 8:40 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(September 29, 2013 at 7:29 am)Stimbo Wrote: Drich, as far as I'm concerned if you don't want to share the evidence for any of your claims under discussion, that's entirely fine. However, by going down that route you trade the benefit of choosing that option for the right to persist in making those claims, as well as the right to judge others based on them. Is that a deal worth making to you?

Well, his claims lose their credibility, anyway. Knowing Drich's past behavior, I doubt he'll relinquish his hold over unsubstantiated claims and unwarranted judgment for anything. He's got those two things in a deathgrip.

My credibility is the first thing that goes when someone hears or reads something they do not want to see/hear. It is far too easy to dismiss the indivisual than to accept an unfavorable word.

Again. I stand by my word. And if that is not enough for you then so be it. It does not change any part of who I am or what I have to say. I am a face value person. I will believe in people till they give me strong reason not to. I expect the same. The only thing I have given you to doubt me are the circumstances of a miricals. For you it is easier to dismiss me as a person than it is for you to accept that God works in people as He does in the bible. Why? Because your whole faith is built around the idea that God is not real. When I provide you a possibility that He is, and a way for you to find out for yourself in such a way as to have no doubt. It is easier for you to assume I am lying.

I have said this before. I am here to facilitate the 'choice' God has given all of us over to make. If this means loosing credibility in the sight of you people, then so be it. My personal pride does not demand to be held in esteem by any of you. That is because What I have to share is so important and so absolutely important everything else becomes meaningless.

What I am saying here do not take my experiences to heart. Ask or even persistently demand that God give you your own. Then hang onto something, because what ever God has In store for you will rattle so hard it will be the 'proof' you are looking for.

(September 29, 2013 at 1:50 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(September 29, 2013 at 8:40 am)Esquilax Wrote: Well, his claims lose their credibility, anyway. Knowing Drich's past behavior, I doubt he'll relinquish his hold over unsubstantiated claims and unwarranted judgment for anything. He's got those two things in a deathgrip.

Given his behavior and the way he argues on these forums I think he is a attention seeker and possibly has a thing for being persecuted. In my experience attention seekers make up all sorts of shit for attention.

Time will tell.

Messages In This Thread
If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Brakeman - September 23, 2013 at 7:08 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 10:42 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 9:27 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:04 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 23, 2013 at 11:10 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 8:36 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:23 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:52 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Esquilax - September 24, 2013 at 10:12 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 11:51 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:47 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 24, 2013 at 10:07 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 24, 2013 at 10:32 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 9:37 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 24, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 12:22 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 8:12 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 8:29 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 23, 2013 at 10:19 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 23, 2013 at 11:39 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 11:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 23, 2013 at 11:45 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 11:47 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 23, 2013 at 11:52 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 4:50 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 23, 2013 at 4:56 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Jiggerj - September 23, 2013 at 8:52 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 23, 2013 at 9:58 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Airyaman - September 23, 2013 at 10:12 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 23, 2013 at 10:56 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 8:34 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 24, 2013 at 8:35 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by John V - September 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Kayenneh - September 24, 2013 at 10:02 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 11:25 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Esquilax - September 24, 2013 at 11:30 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 11:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 12:00 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 12:44 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 12:52 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Violet - September 24, 2013 at 11:55 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 10:48 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 24, 2013 at 10:53 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 24, 2013 at 11:10 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Kayenneh - September 24, 2013 at 12:11 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 12:21 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 1:33 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 2:27 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 6:10 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 3:37 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Violet - September 24, 2013 at 3:04 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Silver - September 24, 2013 at 2:47 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 3:59 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Silver - September 24, 2013 at 4:08 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 4:54 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 24, 2013 at 6:17 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Silver - September 24, 2013 at 6:21 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 24, 2013 at 11:25 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 25, 2013 at 12:12 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Waratah - September 25, 2013 at 1:30 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Violet - September 25, 2013 at 2:39 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 25, 2013 at 6:41 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 27, 2013 at 9:18 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 27, 2013 at 11:57 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 25, 2013 at 9:01 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 10:44 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by LastPoet - September 25, 2013 at 12:46 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 12:49 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 25, 2013 at 10:40 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 11:12 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 25, 2013 at 11:24 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 25, 2013 at 11:31 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Tonus - September 26, 2013 at 8:26 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 26, 2013 at 10:34 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Brakeman - September 28, 2013 at 12:25 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 4:06 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Silver - September 28, 2013 at 4:10 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 4:21 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Zazzy - September 28, 2013 at 8:12 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 10:26 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 4:39 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 28, 2013 at 10:07 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Zazzy - September 28, 2013 at 10:58 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 28, 2013 at 10:17 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Zazzy - September 28, 2013 at 11:20 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Mystical - September 28, 2013 at 11:14 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 1:45 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 2:47 am
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 5:35 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 9:08 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 11:27 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 11:33 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Drich - September 29, 2013 at 11:49 pm
RE: If these resident theists really talk to god.. - by Cyberman - September 29, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6997 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I need to talk about this Der/die AtheistIn 2 813 October 9, 2017 at 8:29 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Atheists, how would you explain these Christian testimonies? miguel54 44 10321 August 28, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  These atheists are right, no, it is not trolling. Brian37 11 3150 March 19, 2016 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Let's talk about... yaweh dyresand 106 12665 March 12, 2016 at 10:39 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Let's Talk About Saints! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 2038 March 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  what are they teaching in seminaries these days? drfuzzy 14 4340 August 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  These Crasy-Assed People Made Me Write This Song (or go bonkers) Rhondazvous 3 1473 June 23, 2015 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  "My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?" Was Jesus Really Sinless? Rhondazvous 46 7817 May 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q
  How often does the holy spirit talk to you? TubbyTubby 54 15820 March 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam