Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 7:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do Atheists spend so much time debatng the existence of God?
#94
RE: Why do Atheists spend so much time debatng the existence of God?
Tortino, you should try out some quote managing, thanks.

EDIT: If it's unclear how the quoting system works, here's a short guide:

Code:
[quote=Member A]Text and whatnot.[/quote]

Quote tags are meant to be used when you cite another member, whose post you want to address. You do not need to quote yourself and you don't need to quote a whole post, if you're not addressing the whole post. And keep the bolding to a minimum, it's a tool to be used to emphasise, to use it over and over again makes you come across like a screaming madman. But please, do keep the member's name that you're quoting in the tags, since otherwise it is hard to follow who you're talking to. If you have several quotes by the same member, you only need to have the name in the first quote tag. Happy posting!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do Atheists spend so much time debatng the existence of God? - by Kayenneh - October 15, 2013 at 6:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are atheists hostile to a belief in a Creator? Drew_2013 28 11414 April 14, 2025 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why cant atheists make moving music? KommandoKalle 19 6088 December 18, 2024 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Atheists, how can you say there is no God. When... Urani9 30 8436 December 12, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4316 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 209 61308 June 12, 2024 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: awty
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 139 40605 June 12, 2024 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: awty
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 32526 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 10006 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Do atheists believe in the existence of friendship? KerimF 191 50956 June 9, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 77685 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)