Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook...
#12
RE: All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook...
(October 29, 2013 at 1:05 am)Owlix Wrote: He's not an ass by trade. We've had the religion discussion like once.

Until I commented on a page I'd liked. Didn't realize everyone would see it. Not that it makes a difference to me in the end, I just hope I don't start suffering personal attacks or an overwhelming amount of religious type posts because of it.
Lol this is how I came out as an atheist. I commented on a Richard Dawkins page and everyone on fb saw it.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook... - by Fruity - October 29, 2013 at 2:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Facebook god post Rahn127 10 3243 June 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Just now on Facebook....... Jackie 10 3599 September 6, 2018 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 8482 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Just met a former Muslim on Facebook Jackie 6 4214 May 3, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Jackie
  "There is a god because e = mc²" bheath 58 21607 February 24, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: bheath
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9777 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 37162 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why do bad things happen? Because they do. Jackie 14 6854 April 8, 2016 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BenMighty
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11541 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 6665 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)