Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My first post
#1
My first post
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum. I think I'm agnostic, but to be honest I haven't quite figured myself out yet. My wife is atheist. Anyway, I just self-published a book. It's got adventure, romance, and religion mixed together to make what I believe is a pretty good read.

I came up with the idea for the book after listening to my co-worker lecture anyone and everyone about Jesus and god and all that other stuff I think people should keep to themselves. I'm not the confrontational type and my boss wouldn't do anything so I listened to her for a solid three months before her daily sermons were finally stopped. I coped by writing. That's what I do.

The -book advertisement info removed-. It costs $2.99 on Amazon but in exchange for an honest review I would gladly offer an interested party a free copy. Let me know at [redacted - use Private Messaging]

I've written other books and have done fairly well (no best-sellers yet) but because of the subject matter I'm struggling with marketing this particular novel.

Thank you and I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
My first post - by wynnwalker - December 3, 2013 at 11:49 pm
RE: My first post - by Kitan Etos - December 3, 2013 at 11:51 pm
RE: My first post - by Darkstar - December 4, 2013 at 12:25 am
RE: My first post - by KichigaiNeko - December 4, 2013 at 5:01 am
RE: My first post - by ThePrimeSingularity - December 4, 2013 at 5:06 am
RE: My first post - by freedomfromforum - December 4, 2013 at 5:07 am
RE: My first post - by pocaracas - December 4, 2013 at 7:12 am
RE: My first post - by Minimalist - December 4, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Words c152 33 7353 October 17, 2017 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: c152
  First Post athrock 19 5375 November 26, 2015 at 9:07 am
Last Post: robvalue
  My first post XAccess 25 6879 April 6, 2015 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
Wink My First Argument and Logical Fallacy JesusHMuhammad 6 2964 July 15, 2014 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  First things first Bad Writer 61 21712 June 30, 2013 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  My first atheist forum experience! Clueless Morgan 21 9341 June 9, 2013 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Aractus
  First time here Lilyl 25 7247 April 5, 2013 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Violet
  First Atheism forum daniel.ian.morris 10 4626 May 3, 2012 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Long time atheist, first time poster... JustEd 13 5676 April 4, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Erinome
  First intro ever, am I doing this right Xcentric 12 4645 March 1, 2012 at 2:24 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)