Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 11:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 16, 2013 at 2:35 am)insider432 Wrote: 1. My education doesnt matter. The info stands on its own. You shouldnt focus on the messenger but the message but you atheists always focus on the messenger first. Credentials mean nothing and
2. i dont think i got my ass handed to me...

3. you silly atheists dont even understand how your mind has been changed forever ever since you joined an atheist forum. ..
And of course your atheist buddies will give you props for good jokes and your ego experiences acceptance (confirmation psychology) None of you took any of this seriously at any given time, none of you gave this info a fair chance. Not to mention the fact that none of you were actually able to fully comprehend this stuff.

4. You would be surprised if you knew who you actually talking to.

5. And not one of you said anything about the pyramid vortex energy pic on page 15...just keep your heads deep in the sand and pretend certain evidence is not there.....

6. i honestly thought that maybe a few of you will go hmmm and start to see that there is something going on here and that i am on to something but i guess i had too much hope in atheists...

7. I bet at least half of you have never heard of CYMATICS before prior to my post. These are incredibly interesting fields of science where you can find a lot of answers to life...but you rather follow the herd mentality...you guys cant even recognize a truth when its told to you, and when its right in front of your face...thats how far out of the know you guys are...

8. You guys think magic is a myth. First of all magic is just a word to describe something you do not understand yet, but there's a scientific explanation for everything.

9. and all these jokes about a deity dont belong here, im not religious nor has this thread anything to do with religious deities you braindead sheeples...so why bring it up?

10. im also an occult insider and trust me the jokes they crack about atheists are on a whole another level...you guys are lost...way behind and there's literally no hope for you as harsh as that sounds...
11. Btw the atheist experience is the most retarded and harmful shit ever, wanna know why? Because its all about debunking stuff and making fun of others when you should be out there learning about new stuff You never learn anything new watching that BS. Its all about debunking refuting and making fun of christians.

12. When do you guys set out to do any research for yourselfs? NEVER, all you know comes from mainstream sources, you just read it and accept it as truth in your life but you dont even understand any of the science you read about. When did any of you atheists sit your ass down and study this stuff from the ground up for yourself?

13. But what is really sad is the fact that as soon as atheists come across some info they dont agree with they tend to dismiss the whole thing, not realizing that even the biggest moron speaks truth every now and then, you lack discernment. What if Ken Ham all of a sudden becomes all knowing, you not going to listen to him just because you dont agree with his previous world views? ..

14. you should pick up what resonates with you and leave the rest. Yea there's soem evil shit in the bible but there's also good stuff in it, why dont you leavethe evil BS and take what resonates with you?

15. im an insider and will soon leave this forum forever....

1. Oh we get educated all the time.. I bet you got educated quickly with this post.

2. Sadly, you might not even know. But I have the Idea that you are probably really young, and you haven't yet had the time yet to figure out who is BS'ing you and who isn't. I hope you learn well not to be fooled by wild claims and learn to do the basic investigations that we do.

3. Your rather constant deriding of atheists exposes your religious bias. Atheists are simply people who don't believe in any god, most often because they are skeptical and recognize the lack of good evidence for it.

4. I don't doubt that I would be supprised who you are. I'm sure you are of great importance in the republican tea party. I'm guessing a senator or a congressman.

5. We didn't say anything about it because it was a little too cartoonish to take seriously. In the days of photoshop, the ability to recreate the photo experiment ourselves would go a long way toward convincing us. Do you think an unbeliever could recreate the photo?

6. really??

7. I still haven't heard about it, and judging from everything else, I have no need.

8. So are you saying Magic can be explained scientifically? You do know that it's not magic then don't you?

9. Because of your distaste for non-believers (atheists), your post on creation by a god, and your bible references, we're pretty sure that you are religious, but you just don't want to talk about it because you are afraid to put it on the table, because it's just as hooey as your occult stuff.

10. Golly, dem musa be sum smart occult folks that 'kin make fun 'a usn's..

11. Geez which is it, do you want us to learn and debunk, or not learn and just accept any claim that flies in the window?

12. Almost by definition we are skeptical and we do learn for ourselves. Many of us, myself included are quite well versed in several of the sciences. I've taken several upper level university science courses. I admit that I didn't retain everything. But I'm pretty good at researching stuff when I need it. It is you who refuses to turn the critical eye on the cute things you've run up upon on youtube.

13. It would be unimaginable for Ken Hamm to know anything. If we might lose out on his sudden influx of knowledge, I guess it is a risk that most of us will gladly take....

14. Oh here you say ignore science and don't be skeptical. Pick the corn out of the shit, so to speak. Yeah, that sounds like great advice. I can't imagine that it would mislead you in any way.

15. You keep saying that you are an "insider." Are you referring to being somebody's gullible patsy who will believe anything with the sound of WOO WOO in the background?
Find the cure for Fundementia!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by Brakeman - December 16, 2013 at 8:52 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 6010 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 8269 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 10465 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5296 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo