Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 12:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is the meaning behind your avatar picture?
RE: What is the meaning behind your avatar picture?
(January 19, 2014 at 10:30 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I'm still not sure what my avatar it is, I know it's an anime character, but nobody has been able to tell me who she is

It's Homura Akemi from Pucella Magi Madoka Magica. (Thanks Esquilax for recommending it to Luckie, and Luckie for showing it to me, it was AWESOME!)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Re: What is the meaning behind your avatar picture? - by StuW - December 30, 2013 at 5:32 pm
RE: What is the meaning behind your avatar picture? - by c172 - January 19, 2014 at 10:33 pm
RE: What is the meaning behind your avatar picture? - by Kayenneh - January 20, 2014 at 10:35 am
RE: What is the meaning behind your avatar picture? - by TAW - January 28, 2014 at 9:58 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gospel I can get behind. no one 1 1050 December 16, 2023 at 5:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Picture not related... Gawdzilla Sama 8 2178 November 21, 2023 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  New Avatar time The Valkyrie 37 9074 January 4, 2022 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A picture of a statue Frank Apisa 24 4832 June 21, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Avatar, yes or no The Valkyrie 18 4117 February 1, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6451 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 3032 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Tell us your age with a picture Kitan Etos 74 21307 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8505 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  How does everyone picture God? ignoramus 26 7174 December 9, 2017 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Patrick33



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)