Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Religion and QUILTBAG
#16
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG
(January 30, 2014 at 7:35 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: If there are any religious QUILTBAGs here may I ask how can you remain a part of a religion that hates you? Secondly how do you balance religion and your sexuality?

When I was still a Christian, I prayed EVERY day for forgiveness for being gay. I thought I was gay. I wanted to be healed. When I got a crush on a guy I thought the god healed me, but then a couple years later I crushed badly on a woman. It was torture to think I was going to hell. I thought I was posessed! Lol
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Religion and QUILTBAG - by BrokenQuill92 - January 30, 2014 at 7:35 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Drich - February 2, 2014 at 4:13 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by BrokenQuill92 - February 2, 2014 at 4:19 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Lemonvariable72 - February 2, 2014 at 4:39 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by downbeatplumb - February 2, 2014 at 6:37 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Lemonvariable72 - February 2, 2014 at 5:19 pm
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Jacob(smooth) - February 2, 2014 at 4:24 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Esquilax - February 2, 2014 at 7:02 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Darth - February 2, 2014 at 8:56 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by BrokenQuill92 - February 2, 2014 at 8:59 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Popsicle - February 4, 2014 at 3:01 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Lemonvariable72 - February 4, 2014 at 5:01 am
Religion and QUILTBAG - by Rampant.A.I. - February 6, 2014 at 4:14 pm
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Ryantology - February 6, 2014 at 4:24 pm
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Esquilax - February 7, 2014 at 4:48 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Ryantology - February 7, 2014 at 5:14 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Esquilax - February 7, 2014 at 5:32 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Ryantology - February 7, 2014 at 5:58 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Fruity - February 7, 2014 at 4:55 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by BrokenQuill92 - February 7, 2014 at 5:22 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Fruity - February 7, 2014 at 5:31 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by BrokenQuill92 - February 7, 2014 at 5:35 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by Fruity - February 7, 2014 at 5:36 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by rexbeccarox - February 7, 2014 at 5:58 am
RE: Religion and QUILTBAG - by BrokenQuill92 - February 7, 2014 at 6:14 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? deleteduser12345 43 19932 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 8191 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 32468 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Technology and immorality vs religion and mortality dyresand 10 6673 June 28, 2015 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 108703 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Big Surprise: Sex And Alcohol Make You Happier Than Kids And Religion, Study Finds Gooders1002 2 3702 May 11, 2013 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Religion and identity (and some other things) Mystic 0 2051 April 28, 2012 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 8002 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)