Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
50 Questions
#4
RE: 50 Questions
1. Uhhh, good question. I don't know. I've been to a few as support and you don't have to let anyone know you are going or who you are unless you want too. It you are court ordered to attend you have to go and you must get a sponsors signature at every meeting ....aaaaaand that's your problem.

2. I don't know what Yaoi is so I googled it. I don't mind it; however, women are simply more attractive than men (I'm a straight woman).

3. Hipster to me is a person in their early to mid 20's who fashionably dresses like a hobo or wears stupid square glasses and tiny pants. I don't even know what a hipster is, I'm older, I don't really pay attention to kids and their fashion anymore.

4. Speaking of... excuse me while I grab some chocolate from the fridge.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
50 Questions - by BrokenQuill92 - February 18, 2014 at 9:54 am
RE: 50 Questions - by Alex K - February 18, 2014 at 10:00 am
RE: 50 Questions - by max-greece - February 18, 2014 at 10:15 am
RE: 50 Questions - by No_God - February 18, 2014 at 10:20 am
RE: 50 Questions - by BrokenQuill92 - February 18, 2014 at 10:35 am
RE: 50 Questions - by Shaggy - February 18, 2014 at 11:02 am
RE: 50 Questions - by BrokenQuill92 - February 18, 2014 at 11:12 am
RE: 50 Questions - by Alex K - February 18, 2014 at 11:37 am
RE: 50 Questions - by Jacob(smooth) - February 18, 2014 at 12:31 pm
RE: 50 Questions - by Clueless Morgan - February 18, 2014 at 12:32 pm
RE: 50 Questions - by là bạn điên - February 19, 2014 at 12:09 am
RE: 50 Questions - by Jacob(smooth) - February 18, 2014 at 12:39 pm
RE: 50 Questions - by Clueless Morgan - February 18, 2014 at 11:21 pm
RE: 50 Questions - by c172 - February 18, 2014 at 11:28 pm
RE: 50 Questions - by Clueless Morgan - February 18, 2014 at 11:35 pm
RE: 50 Questions - by thesummerqueen - February 19, 2014 at 12:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some silly trivia questions awty 7 2138 March 29, 2022 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Gun Questions any one? Drich 75 18157 May 11, 2021 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Drich
  The hard questions. Gawdzilla Sama 14 3580 January 5, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Question about all these questions popping up. no one 6 1954 September 22, 2020 at 12:26 am
Last Post: awty
  Few questions...who you are? KittyAnn 18 5263 April 8, 2018 at 12:22 am
Last Post: Astreja
  Questions list I_am_not_mafia 13 3424 April 6, 2018 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Hammy's Questions For You Edwardo Piet 21 6744 April 5, 2018 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My questions for you Kitan Etos 24 8527 April 4, 2018 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Divorce questions/thoughts Kosh 57 20104 December 31, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 76237 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)