Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Today, I disowned my fundamentalist christian uncle.
#2
RE: Today, I disowned my fundamentalist christian uncle.
No. You're right to walk away from him. Like is too short to deal with that kind of crap. Tell him to go fuck himself.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Today, I disowned my fundamentalist christian uncle. - by Rahul - February 28, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Somebody came up to me offering to pray for me today ReptilianPeon 57 18918 October 8, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Had an interesting encounter with a so called Christian on social media today GODZILLA 16 5550 May 24, 2018 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Astreja
  So today at the bank................ Jackie 72 26187 March 15, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Banned
  Looks like there might be Mormons ambushing people shoppers today... ReptilianPeon 23 6787 February 3, 2016 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Confessions of a former Christian fundamentalist. Jehanne 56 26706 December 27, 2015 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Delicate
  The Very Model of a Modern Fundamentalist TheRocketSurgeon 12 5676 September 11, 2015 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: kramazeek
  Two Mormons knocked on my door today vodkafan 10 4543 June 2, 2014 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Are the Churches Incorrigible? Are They Any Better Today? Michael Schubert 7 5143 July 27, 2013 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Walking Void
  Fundamentalist Mormon child labor (CNN report) Doubting_Thomas 1 1993 December 8, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I Prayed Today... festive1 31 12539 November 28, 2012 at 2:50 am
Last Post: Cyberman



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)