Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 2:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave
RE: The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave
(April 10, 2014 at 12:20 am)Revelation777 Wrote: Dear Sir,
It is true that the Scripture is filled with the supernatural. Well, we have a supernatural God. He has a timeline and He is following it to the "T". He is active, He sent His prophets, then His Son, and now we are in a time of faith. He even told the Jews that they look for a sign but all He would give them is the sign of Jonah. And He delivered, He rose again. He is given mankind this season to turn to Him. And just like in the days of Noah, when the period of grace is up, you will see the supernatural. The endtimes are at hand, the prophesies are being fulfilled in our day. Israel, just like the Bible predicted has be re-est in 1948. We are heading towards a one world, one monitary system, just like the Bible predicted. The man of sin is about to come on the scene. This world will be entering in a time of trial like it has never seen before. That is why I am sounding the alarm, time is running out.

Are you fucking kidding me?!? I've been hearing this shit for 45 fucking years and it's always "just around the corner." Worse, you christers have been spewing this shit for a couple thousand years and "his return" has always been imminent.

Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Two fucking THOUSAND years later and their prom date still hasn't shown up. Guess what. The holy zombie ain't gonna make it back. Hell, he was never here in the first place. If you want to believe he was, fine. If you want me to believe it you'll need to present some real, testable, verifiable evidence.

Evidence is the key!

Evidence or STFU!

And, you never answered my earlier question.
If a bastard can not enter the congregation of the lord (means he can't worship gawd) then how the did he allegedly manage it?!? Please don't try to tell me he was legitimate through Joseph. That's just plain bullshit! Nobody gets two real daddies. He was either the son of gawd and a bastard or the son of Joseph and no more holy than anyone else. Pick one, but only one.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave - by Ravenshire - April 10, 2014 at 11:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 6380 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Which Jesus is real? Foxaèr 40 8511 August 9, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3165 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  lies, broken promises, racism : the real Jesus jenny1972 6 1987 November 4, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  The Historical Reliability of the New Testament Randy Carson 706 113532 June 9, 2015 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Historical Easter Question for Minimalist thesummerqueen 26 7692 April 5, 2015 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7374 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Mass grave discovered in an abandoned Catholic children's home. Esquilax 46 8935 June 11, 2014 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Jesus Would Role Over In His Grave Cinjin 7 2388 April 19, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Confused Ape
  For People Who Think There Was No Historical Jesus Confused Ape 487 227783 May 11, 2013 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist