Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back, I guess.
#9
RE: I'm back, I guess.
(July 24, 2014 at 11:57 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Let's talk about what you're not happy with, that's why we're here.
In fact most of us here are equally fascinated by the "glitches" in evolution as well as the obvious stuff. The genetic reproduction process is imperfect and I love seeing the "exceptions" to the rule.
That was more of a generalization than any specific "attack" on evolution, I believe all theories are subject to "holes". I think my expanded comment should clear up my thoughts on the subject, as it was finished being edited after you posted this comment.

And I'd actually say that the imperfection in reproduction is part of what drives random mutation, I recall something about some 50 genes being different from either parent during the procreation process.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 10:17 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Violet - July 24, 2014 at 10:21 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Sejanus - July 24, 2014 at 10:27 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 10:38 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Fidel_Castronaut - July 25, 2014 at 4:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Whateverist - July 25, 2014 at 8:59 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 24, 2014 at 10:47 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by rexbeccarox - July 25, 2014 at 12:17 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 25, 2014 at 12:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Sejanus - July 24, 2014 at 10:49 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 24, 2014 at 11:57 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 25, 2014 at 12:00 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Elskidor - July 25, 2014 at 12:19 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 25, 2014 at 1:20 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by KichigaiNeko - July 25, 2014 at 3:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 25, 2014 at 4:17 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Jaysyn - July 25, 2014 at 8:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back Oldandeasilyconfused 11 2889 October 12, 2021 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Yo, who's still here from way back when? Ryantology 14 4764 February 24, 2021 at 1:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 5213 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I am back AniKoferBo 52 16530 May 10, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  well im back dyresand 12 3225 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Filox is back! Filox 29 6606 March 11, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I,m Back (Explanation) The Architect Of Fate 12 4164 December 9, 2019 at 5:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hello again i guess? SlowCalculations 8 2320 May 31, 2019 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Alan V
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 3134 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm back YahwehIsTheWay 13 2949 November 23, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)