Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
#53
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
(August 1, 2014 at 8:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(August 1, 2014 at 5:16 pm)A Theist Wrote: We could also recall Britain's 'Imperial Master Race' beliefs over India too.


I just don't believe I have to feel guilty or apologize for my white skin like you do.

And in so doing you manage to overlook a number of genocides. I'd expect nothing more from someone like you.

Make sure you bleach your hood. Wouldn't want any 'brown' on it, would you?

You're saying that because I have white skin I should apologize and feel guilty for something I never had a part in, or for something that took place long before I was ever born? Sorry you're having so much trouble with your white skin. Maybe if you're really good the rest of the year Santa Clause will change your skin color for Christmas.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news? - by A Theist - August 1, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noteworthy News Kitan Etos 6681 1694413 September 21, 2026 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is Israel Forcing Our Hand? AFTT47 26 6102 June 20, 2025 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Streaming News Kitan Etos 9 6248 November 18, 2024 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  In the news... Angrboda 5 1948 September 15, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Good News from France and the UK Leonardo17 11 3566 July 9, 2024 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 35 9897 April 26, 2024 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Where does your news network lean? Kitan Etos 6 2198 March 6, 2023 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Polio returns to Israel Kitan Etos 1 769 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 16510 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A news followup Kitan Etos 1 575 August 31, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)