Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 10:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
#68
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
(August 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote:
(August 2, 2014 at 12:04 pm)A Theist Wrote: That depends. National and individual identity doesn't usually equate to isolationism, especially on the world stage. A national destabilization is the result of a culture that has eroded, usually over a time, to internal turmoils or outside influences.

He wasn't attacking you. It was a fair question.

Indeed. Identity preservation doesn't have to lead to annihilation. That's what I'm against.

Bad wolf had no argument apart from dismissing an opinion without reason. Nobody claimed expertise. I posted a video of an eloquent dismantling of some pretty horrific opinion broadcast by fox.

Now if bad wolf has any points to counter what has been actually said rather than dismissing the opinion because no qualifications have been cited, then I'm all ears.

I suppose we should likewise dismiss everything Richard Dawkins ever said on religion given his lack of knowledge of the subject?

Buddy, I dunno. You may want to address BW directly on that one.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news? - by A Theist - August 2, 2014 at 3:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noteworthy News Kitan Etos 6681 1687654 September 21, 2026 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is Israel Forcing Our Hand? AFTT47 26 6086 June 20, 2025 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Streaming News Kitan Etos 9 6236 November 18, 2024 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  In the news... Angrboda 5 1947 September 15, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Good News from France and the UK Leonardo17 11 3564 July 9, 2024 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 35 9887 April 26, 2024 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Where does your news network lean? Kitan Etos 6 2197 March 6, 2023 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Polio returns to Israel Kitan Etos 1 764 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 16419 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A news followup Kitan Etos 1 575 August 31, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)