Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 11:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
#69
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
(August 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Bad wolf had no argument apart from dismissing an opinion without reason.

Yes I had no argument, I wasn't arguing anything, dolt. Who's opinion was I dismissing? Yours or Russel Brands? If you mean Russel Brand, then dismissing his opinion would not be without reason.

(August 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Nobody claimed expertise. I posted a video of an eloquent dismantling of some pretty horrific opinion broadcast by fox.

And guess what, I didn't watch it. I was simply asking if he had any relevant qualifications on the matter to see if the video was actually worth watching.

(August 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Now if bad wolf has any points to counter what has been actually said rather than dismissing the opinion because no qualifications have been cited, then I'm all ears.

You know absolutely nothing about my opinion on the matter. I know, because I haven't stated it and i'm pretty sure you aren't psychic.

(August 2, 2014 at 2:00 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: I suppose we should likewise dismiss everything Richard Dawkins ever said on religion given his lack of knowledge of the subject?

Lack of knowledge is relative, so who is Dawkins less knowledgable then? An expert? What is an expert on religion? Do you get degrees in it? How do you get those? Learn about the history of religion? their practices?

(August 2, 2014 at 3:34 pm)A Theist Wrote: Buddy, I dunno. You may want to address BW directly on that one.

Ha, Frodo doesn't do anything directly.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news? - by Bad Wolf - August 3, 2014 at 5:03 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noteworthy News Kitan Etos 6685 1700546 41 minutes ago
Last Post: AFTT47
  Is Israel Forcing Our Hand? AFTT47 26 6112 June 20, 2025 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Streaming News Kitan Etos 9 6254 November 18, 2024 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  In the news... Angrboda 5 1948 September 15, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Good News from France and the UK Leonardo17 11 3569 July 9, 2024 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 35 9908 April 26, 2024 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Where does your news network lean? Kitan Etos 6 2199 March 6, 2023 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Polio returns to Israel Kitan Etos 1 770 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 16522 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A news followup Kitan Etos 1 575 August 31, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)