Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone suffering from things they learned in the church?
#65
RE: Anyone suffering from things they learned in the church?
(June 9, 2014 at 5:03 pm)dsquared Wrote: Hi, I'm new to this forum. I joined so I could see if other people have went through what I have. Namely, having to overcome a lot of the stuff I learned in church as a kid

One thing that happened to me (it was embarassing at the time, but I've gotten over it) was erectile dysfunction. Because the church said sex is evil, I would always feel super guilty when I got with girls.

It wasn't until years later that I got over.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experiences like that

There's a lot of stuff like this at http://new.exchristian.net/
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone suffering from things they learned in the church? - by Thackerie - August 6, 2014 at 11:14 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Five Things She Doesn't Like About Atheists AFTT47 33 4985 April 1, 2026 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 59 20824 June 12, 2024 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  Stupid things Atheists say... Authari 26 6917 January 9, 2024 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  360 Million Christians Suffering Persecution: why arent Atheists helping? Nishant Xavier 48 10029 July 16, 2023 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My 2004 Ford C-max can do amazing things I_am_not_mafia 21 7000 March 16, 2018 at 4:28 am
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 9018 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  Scientists discover new form of matter in 2017. (The end of human suffering?) %mindless_detector% 17 9743 January 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  how to hold on to atheism when things keep getting worse? Rextos 26 8113 June 6, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Adam Blackstar
  Why do bad things happen? Because they do. Jackie 14 6862 April 8, 2016 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BenMighty
  Some things being above reason Dolorian 42 14325 November 18, 2014 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Piscinin



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)