Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Im back!
#8
RE: Im back!
(May 31, 2010 at 11:28 am)Dotard Wrote: \o/ yay!

My presence invokes sheer joy, I know Angel

(May 30, 2010 at 11:30 pm)tackattack Wrote: welcome back and feel free to dive right into the conversations, you do seem vaguely farmiliar... but not the avatar is that new?

It's not actually Sad
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: ....I love to laugh. Hi.
Grandmother: Hi.
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: Guess what? You are a GMILF. That is a grandmother I'd like to fuck
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Im back! - by Disinter - May 30, 2010 at 8:22 pm
RE: Im back! - by leo-rcc - May 30, 2010 at 8:24 pm
RE: Im back! - by Violet - May 30, 2010 at 8:24 pm
RE: Im back! - by Paul the Human - May 30, 2010 at 8:25 pm
RE: Im back! - by Disinter - May 30, 2010 at 8:42 pm
RE: Im back! - by tackattack - May 30, 2010 at 11:30 pm
RE: Im back! - by Dotard - May 31, 2010 at 11:28 am
RE: Im back! - by Disinter - May 31, 2010 at 10:49 pm
RE: Im back! - by Violet - June 1, 2010 at 4:26 am
RE: Im back! - by D.S.M. - June 1, 2010 at 7:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back Oldandeasilyconfused 11 2933 October 12, 2021 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Yo, who's still here from way back when? Ryantology 14 4818 February 24, 2021 at 1:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 5270 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I am back AniKoferBo 52 16702 May 10, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  well im back dyresand 12 3290 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Filox is back! Filox 29 6621 March 11, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I,m Back (Explanation) The Architect Of Fate 12 4216 December 9, 2019 at 5:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 3139 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm back YahwehIsTheWay 13 2997 November 23, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  I'm back athstmike 13 3029 June 12, 2018 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Losty



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)