Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
(August 23, 2014 at 3:16 pm)Greatest I am Wrote:
(August 23, 2014 at 1:52 pm)Losty Wrote: I guess I think it's silly to put qualifiers on men in order for them to be real men. Homosexuals are still real men. What about a meek timid stay at home dad married to a strong woman who provides well for her family. Is he not a real man? Women are not inherently weak and in need of being provided for and men are not inherently strong nor should they have an automatic responsibility to protect and provide for anyone (except their own children but that's everyone not just men).
Sorry DL, I just really don't like when people say "real men" and then add all these silly requirements that are nt necesarry to be a man.
And women are not more important that men.

I agree when thinking of equal before the law.

Note how most judges do not agree if the men who think they were screwed by a divorce judge will attest to. I happen to agree with the judges I think.

When thinking of a man's duty to family, I go with the law of the sea where women and children are put to the lifeboats ahead of men.

Do you disagree with the tradition of the Law of the Sea?

--------------------------------------

As to women being weak.

The only weakness is their forced ability to carry a fetus to birth. That situation must be recognized and mostly has been over time. Only a really foolish man will not care for a pregnant wife and treat her as weak in that situation.

Regards
DL

Too bad their wasn't a "real man" around to drown Susan Smith before she nurtured her 2 babies right into that lake Undecided
Not calling for murder, mind you, but I find it difficult to believe anyone would get too upset over a man having taken that one's seat on the lifeboat! Prolly wouldn't get upset at a man for throwing her directly out to sea, instead of back on deck, either Dodgy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good? - by TheGulegon - August 24, 2014 at 12:25 am
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good? - by Chas - September 15, 2014 at 10:31 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 901 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1602 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What if Jesus died for his own sins? Nihilist Virus 32 5831 August 27, 2016 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6248 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard Randy Carson 59 12008 July 14, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity Regina 73 11213 June 23, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Jimmy Carter leaves Southern Baptists to stew in their own sexism. Whateverist 28 5979 April 24, 2015 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theists protect their own egos. Brian37 9 2499 November 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheist protect their own eggo's Drich 8 1407 November 14, 2014 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christian bigots sell out their own moral commandments in order to preach to gays. Esquilax 22 4996 July 13, 2014 at 7:23 am
Last Post: John V