Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 4:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prove the bible is unnecessary, atheist / Prove it is necessary, theists
#10
RE: Prove the bible is unnecessary, atheist / Prove it is necessary, theists
(September 20, 2014 at 9:11 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Did he need the bible to determine that they were only after exclusive rights? Exhibit B. If he'd never read the bible, would he be a degenerate? Exhibit C. Has he actually read the bible and -is he- a degenerate? Exhibit D.
(lol, I can do this all night)
I've been pressing him on it ever since I last talked to you. I came back into his room and just asked him if he thinks homosexuals are degenerates. He seems to have a really hard time answering this question. He says "some of the things they do are degeneracy" but he dodges the question when I press him on what that means. He briefly said "they ruin the marriage institution" I said what is so important about the marriage institution? He didn't answer that, he just said "okay, that was irrelevant". I told him that literally the only thing homosexuals are guilty of is being attracted to the same sex and fucking the same sex. I explained to my brother that homosexuality develops at birth when the fetus is bombarded with estrogen or testosterone which determines all kinds of stuff about sex and orientation. I also pressed him on some stuff about transgender issues. I told him that they are literally in danger in our country. I told him about my transgender friend who got beaten up at school and decided to leave because of it. He said "I'm sure some people actually are transgender, like you're friend (who's my friend too) is probably legitimately transgender. My problem is with the people who try to make it their identity and the pride parades". I didn't press him on why pride parades are bad, which no in retrospect could have been an easy target. My transgender friend would get pissed if she heard my brother saying all this shit btw, I'm pretty certain.

He always seems to have a way of avoiding me on the issues of this stuff. He said he'd talk to me about it later. I let him have some space because I didn't want to become an invade instead of a visitor in his room. I'm still waiting for the next argument to ensue so I can have a real discussion with him about this.

In that same conversation I was just talking about that I forgot to add, he also said "there's probably some people who are religious that are against gay people, but most of the country is protestant which is inclusive of lgbt people. That's not the only reason why people are against gay people.". I told him that it is definitely the biggest reason why they are. He didn't have a response for that. He just said "I already have my own ideas for this stuff". I told him I want desperately to understand his ideas. That was right before I left him alone.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Prove the bible is unnecessary, atheist / Prove it is necessary, theists - by MusicLovingAtheist - September 20, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theists, provide your arguments for God. Disagreeable 41 11419 August 9, 2024 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Serious question about thoughts on theists Kingpin 118 33102 May 18, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Could an omnipotent and omniscient god prove that he was God? Jehanne 136 41422 January 26, 2023 at 11:33 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Does Ezekiel 23:20 prove that God is an Incel Woah0 26 9154 September 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  Theists: What is your stance on evolution? Agnostic1 118 32156 March 27, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 41436 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: awty
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 10911 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: awty
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62160 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 4051 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: awty
  Theists: how do you account for psychopaths? robvalue 288 94557 March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am
Last Post: awty



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)