This Is Not My Allah!
October 6, 2014 at 9:28 am
(This post was last modified: October 6, 2014 at 9:31 am by mralstoner.)
http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/10/this-is-not-my-allah
http://www.thisisnotmyallah.com/
![[Image: dwq.jpg]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=www.thisisnotmyallah.com%2Fimg%2Fdwq.jpg)
Woohoo!
Finally the real peaceful Islam will be revealed.
Finally the real biography of peaceful Mohammed will be uncovered.
Finally a robust counter narrative to radical Islam.
I'm so happy, I could sing ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
http://www.thisisnotmyallah.com/
Quote:Acclaimed Turkish journalist and women’s rights activist Rabia Kazan, who has lived under the threat of death for speaking out against the dangers of radical Islam, will be holding a press conference in New York City to announce the launch of her new global campaign of resistance This is Not My Allah (http://www.thisisnotmyallah.com) ...
“As someone raised in Islam, I am horrified to my core to see killings and persecution in the name of Allah. Does Allah wish for child marriage, which is essentially rape? Does Allah want to make Muslim women into whores? Does Allah sanction the beheadings of innocents? Does Allah glory in the spilling of blood? Does Allah believe that non-Muslims are infidels? There is a dangerous perversion of an old and noble religion in our time and sadly, not enough resistance. I want to empower people to speak out against this perversion; I want to end the silence. That is where This is Not My Allah comes in,” she said.
![[Image: dwq.jpg]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=www.thisisnotmyallah.com%2Fimg%2Fdwq.jpg)
Woohoo!
Finally the real peaceful Islam will be revealed.
Finally the real biography of peaceful Mohammed will be uncovered.
Finally a robust counter narrative to radical Islam.
I'm so happy, I could sing ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g


