Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
#26
RE: Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
I see a continuum, (in case I wasn't clear) in several criteria in the mind regarding sexuality. Tough catagorizing when so many folks only look at what genital is in or around what other genital.

What is going on in the mind at the time is more important. But there are at least 3 categories internal, and they don't have to align.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys? - by vorlon13 - October 11, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1202 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Borders are weird Kitan Etos 5 1770 October 28, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 28104 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: awty
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 3775 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Weird Proposals onlinebiker 35 9602 May 7, 2020 at 4:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 5065 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 8209 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 8561 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 6025 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 6335 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)