Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 2:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
#33
RE: Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys?
(October 11, 2014 at 7:28 pm)MusicLovingAtheist Wrote: Nah, I've met plenty of gay guys and most of them are not dudebros. What I meant is that that is how guys in general are.

Then if gay dudes are more to your liking, why are you not dating them?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it weird that I consider myself straight and I'm so interested in guys? - by TaraJo - October 11, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1180 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Borders are weird Kitan Etos 5 1769 October 28, 2023 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A question for the straight men Catholic_Lady 87 28093 January 11, 2023 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: awty
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 3771 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Weird Proposals onlinebiker 35 9588 May 7, 2020 at 4:31 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 5064 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Anyone else have that "weird" friend? Atomic Lava 31 8189 November 28, 2019 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 8553 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 6019 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 6324 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)