Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam
#4
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam
This islamaphobia is bullshit. PR nonsense. When someone is supporting a cult that involves mass murder, the tip toeing around has to stop.

Justified mass murder, as far as any adherent is concerned. They all worship the same book. If you don't like bits of the book and those bits are nothing to do with you, get a new book and call it something else.

I know it's not as simple as that in extreme Muslim countries where they will kill you for trying to leave the religion.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by Iloveporc - December 6, 2014 at 11:34 pm
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by robvalue - December 7, 2014 at 6:44 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by FreeTony - December 7, 2014 at 6:50 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by robvalue - December 7, 2014 at 6:52 am
RE: I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam - by robvalue - December 7, 2014 at 7:39 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3655 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  New here and need advice Kalyssat 24 7690 October 18, 2014 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Alabamian Atheist in Need of Advice Celi 55 20001 April 6, 2014 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Atheist Dad Seeking Answers Mxwll 41 14547 November 1, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  Let's Start Over, I'm Blackrook and I'm Here to Get Some Answers to Important Questions Blackrook 48 26203 October 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
Rainbow Hi, I'm and Atheist and new to the forums... tangobunny 15 8151 August 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: tangobunny
  New, and need to witness to you . . . Smitty 3 2222 February 26, 2012 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)