Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
On Unbelief I. Introduction
#5
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction
(December 11, 2014 at 10:18 am)ManMachine Wrote: You say 'existential nihilism' like it's a bad thing...

Not at all, or at least I don't mean to come across that way. Existential nihilism is simply what our knowledge of the universe implies; neither good nor bad, just is. The bad thing is when people think that epistemic or ethical nihilism necessarily follow.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
On Unbelief I. Introduction - by Mudhammam - December 10, 2014 at 12:44 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by Exian - December 10, 2014 at 5:07 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by Cato - December 11, 2014 at 10:10 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by ManMachine - December 11, 2014 at 10:18 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by Cato - December 11, 2014 at 10:33 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by ManMachine - December 11, 2014 at 11:08 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by Cato - December 11, 2014 at 11:49 am
RE: On Unbelief I. Introduction - by Whateverist - December 11, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favourite positive argument for atheism/unbelief? Lucanus 113 52790 April 22, 2017 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  On Unbelief III. Deconstructing Arguments From Design Mudhammam 10 6517 December 24, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  On Unbelief: II. Thinking About Thinking Mudhammam 0 1555 December 14, 2014 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
Smile Is Unbelief Possible? Hezekiah 154 46367 March 23, 2014 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Belev2Know
  The Making of an Atheist: How Immorality Leads to Unbelief little_monkey 35 20916 July 26, 2013 at 11:42 am
Last Post: genkaus
  Science And The Bible - Introduction Daystar 93 74316 January 27, 2009 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Giff
  Van Til's Challenge: Unbelief Exposed Eilonnwy 5 6334 September 8, 2008 at 11:28 am
Last Post: Eilonnwy



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)