Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Left brain believes (theist), right brain disbelieves (atheist)
#9
RE: Left brain believes (theist), right brain disbelieves (atheist)
I'm personally skeptical about the corpus callosum being split and causing DID.

Interesting to see the theist responses though.

I would honestly believe a case like Phineas Gage to cause a more drastic change:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

The frontal lobe controls more of the overall personality.

Considering I don't believe in soul/heaven/hell/bs, nothing actually happens with psychological disorders. Sorry, no loony bin in the sky.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Left brain believes (theist), right brain disbelieves (atheist) - by Spooky - January 10, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey-ya, I'm A Theist Lord Andreasson 31 10368 October 15, 2024 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  The "God" Part of the Brain, by Matthew Alper neil 23 9213 June 12, 2024 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: awty
  What is a theist other then the basic definition? Quill01 4 2168 August 1, 2022 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Theist with Questions RBP3280 57 13251 April 1, 2022 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 5339 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62134 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty
  The right. WinterHold 26 7632 March 16, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is the bible left or right? ignoramus 24 5961 January 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dating / Married To Theist wolf39us 23 7845 April 8, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  You're a theist against immigration? Kitan Etos 54 21771 July 9, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)