Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The right.
The right.
News about the presence of rightist extremists in New Zealand have been quite a surprise to me.
The xenophobic anti-Muslim lobby is still present as it seems; despite the many hits its concepts have received.

The biggest surprise that I still have with the anti-Muslim mentality is this: how is it still authentic to blame Muslims for the world's huge problems?

From Coronavirus to the possession of fatal nuclear weapons by non-Muslim countries; up to the almost crazy-uncountable selling of weapons by non-Muslims; is blaming Muslims for any problem in western society is a worthy cause or a simple spicks and specks drawn by a greedy person with a hate complex and a need for a cause to gain votes in an election or more cash ?

In my opinion, the right's xenophobia would never end, because it is in the essence of any society since the dawn of time.
RE: The right.
Try not to obsess over the loonies who want to pin the world’s woes on Muslims. It isn’t everyone, it isn’t even everyone on the right. It’s a tiny but vocal minority who would rather use your faith as a catch-all scapegoat than take a hard look at the facts.

Kinda like the the way you personally want to pin everything on Zionists. Stings a little, dunnit?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 15, 2020 at 11:02 am)WinterHold Wrote: The biggest surprise that I still have with the anti-Muslim mentality is this: how is it still authentic to blame Muslims for the world's huge problems?

From Coronavirus...

Haven't heard people blaming Muslims for Coronavirus yet. So what are they saying? Are they maybe saying that Muslims created Coronavirus so that everyone could live like a Muslim woman: under quarantine their whole life?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Winterwhore specializes in butt-hurt.
When you go around bragging that your invisible buddy invented the universe, you should expect from time to time a good solid kick in the nuts.
Mind you, there ARE Muslims going about saying that the Coronavirus is a punishment sent by Allah as retribution for the treatment of Uighurs. And yet a lot of the people who have died as a result have never met or even heard of Uighurs.

Which leads to the inescapable conclusion that Allah is punishing the innocent.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: Comic.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
@Winterhold: What is left wing in Saudi Arabia? Does the left exist at all or is everyone a fascist?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What huge problems does the world have?
(March 15, 2020 at 1:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Mind you, there ARE Muslims going about saying that the Coronavirus is a punishment sent by Allah as retribution for the treatment of Uighurs. And yet a lot of the people who have died as a result have never met or even heard of Uighurs.

Which leads to the inescapable conclusion that Allah is punishing the innocent.

Boru

Pish posh - everyone knows Covid19 was sent by the Christian god - most likely because of the gays.   Hmph

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 1505 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua