Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?.
#21
RE: Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?.
True enough, but the difference then becomes atheism/theism .....plus...the plus is rarely exclusive to either group.
(which is probably why atheists and theists can find themselves agreeing with -the- other and disagreeing with -each- other in any other context)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?. - by The Grand Nudger - March 23, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I value hearing more than sight... Errorismer 5 1219 May 3, 2026 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Really Bad Advice Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4466 March 4, 2025 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Nanny
  It's hotter than hell here. Jehanne 22 5167 June 14, 2022 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64019 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
Thumbs Up Is bigger really better? onlinebiker 7 1772 February 27, 2022 at 8:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1017 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do femicides really exist? Macoleco 27 7012 September 21, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 7513 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Covers that are (in your opinion) better than the origionals Theswordismyleopard 15 3111 August 30, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Covers that are (in your opinion) better than the origionals Theswordismyleopard 0 660 August 29, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Theswordismyleopard



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)