Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
RE: Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
(March 24, 2015 at 10:44 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(March 24, 2015 at 9:54 pm)Drich Wrote: I'll pray for her. In the meanwhile if she decides she wants to goto Chruch with her new friends will you allow it?

What if she wants to get baptized?

Turn the tables around, Drich. If you had a 6 year old daughter and she was told by her friend's atheist parents that there is no God and she decided, at 6 years old, that she no longer wanted to go to church, would you honor that wish?

Or would you decide that 6 years old is too young for a child to be proselytized to by anyone without that child's parent's permission?

With a 6 year old want is not a consideration. Need how ever is. If she can explain why she needs to go or not go with any legit concern or reason then I would take her or we would stay home. Even if she 'needed' to goto a cultish church we would go together till she came to a point where questions came up, and again I would do my research bide my time and then we would look at everything critically. (even at 6)

(March 24, 2015 at 10:51 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: He probably won't answer. Dodging and avoidance of a real possibility that this could happen is one of the things he does well.

ROFLOL

IF there is EVER a question you do not think I have answered simply pm me a link or re-ask it. the only reason I dont get to all of them is because I usally have a few threads going at one and sometimes I simply miss them.

(March 24, 2015 at 11:21 pm)Sterben Wrote: The real question is why a non-atheist is on here, I understand we welcome all, but is he outnumbered here? Also, yea "He wants to save the kids". Sounds kinda creepy to me as well, your doing more harm by teaching Christianity to young children. When they enter the real world, they will see it's not as kind as they were taught. As far there one of there main teachings is concerned, a priest teaching homophobia then the thoughts in back of many of there minds (Something about taking child into a hidden spot which is also out of view of others to show them something), That's saving the children alright!

lol, noobs.. So quick to judge, so quick to pull from sterotypes and bigotry.

Good luck with your approach.
Smile

(March 24, 2015 at 11:34 pm)Nope Wrote:
(March 24, 2015 at 10:13 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: What if atheists did the same thing to your daughter.

Or Muslim. What if a Muslim sent their holy book home with Drich's six year old child?

Brakeman, tell us how it goes.

We have a couple at the house now. I don't think it would offer any real appeal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS! - by Drich - March 25, 2015 at 8:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1101 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 59292 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 90862 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1874 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 892 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 10360 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 28320 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4637 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1111 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3429 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene