Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive
(May 18, 2015 at 9:34 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Not at all. The people who who like to dominate me are the sort who enjoy the challenge.

I mostly get irritated that people don't understand these concepts:

"Submissive" in a BDSM sense doesn't necessarily mean you're a mouse of a person. Many people in high-stress or powerful positions enjoy submitting.

"Dominant" doesn't mean you're an overly-testosterone driven grunt.

Having a forthright nature or ready opinion about various things consistently gets people saying "YOU MUST BE A DOMINATRIX." WTF?

Bacon is the reason I'm an atheist.
 I really love hearing from former Jews. You are only the second. Penn has a story about a former Jew eating a bacon Cheeseburger in his book, after he took this fan out to dinner. I have another former Jew as a friend who lives in Cyprus. She is as blunt as I am and rips on Israel too. I don't care which religion you leave, Hindu or Buddhist or Islam or Christianity or Jewish, it is always nice to see people snap out of their delusions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ask a bored, formerly Jewish, overly opinionated submissive - by Brian37 - May 18, 2015 at 3:39 pm