Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling it into question...
RE: Calling it into question...
(July 3, 2015 at 12:21 pm)cercatorius Wrote:
(July 2, 2015 at 2:27 pm)popsthebuilder Wrote: Judi lynn,  what do you mean?

One of you asked me to recount my interaction with the Lord. That is what I was saying to search for if interested. I doubt there will be much proof that is different from other things I have said. But maybe you'll get a better idea of where I'm coming from.

Pops, I'm curious why you have embraced the medieval reference of "lord" - which is actually a pretty oppressive power structure, if you think about it. It's also male-dominated language. Do you feel your understanding of Christianity is in line with an oppressive, male-dominated power structure? Or is that just habit?
Just to convey that any respectful name to reference the one God is acceptable I guess. Their all the same.

(July 3, 2015 at 12:40 pm)Drich Wrote:
(July 3, 2015 at 10:53 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: Drich, sorry for not answering the other questions in the post. I'll have to finish it here because I didn't want to create a ten mile long post.

So bear with me while I take your questions one by one.
Why to what? Why do I love calling things into question? Because I like investigating, challenging ideas and thoughts and I seek some answers in the form of verifiable proof - such as this topic.
we shall see how deeply you like to be challenged. I like to ask questions. and if you will honestly answer them, then at the very least you will gain a second perspective.

Quote:I don't support ISIS or it's ilk or their ideals either. Same with their religious views - twisted as they are. Do they need to be wiped from all power and possible threat - yes because they have demonstrated how evil they are by showing us proof (beheadings on video, shootings, bombings etc.) Their threat is real.
So now explain the difference between this and genocide?
Because ISIS is not a legitimate state where certain members within a given boarder hold a given ideals. (which subsequently means there are those with in the same boarder who do not) It is a movement that encompasses/envelopes all of it's members. This includes women and children. So to purge ISIS one has to Purge the VAST MAJORITY of it's followers before it ceases to be a threat. to purge is to kill because they have escalated it to that point. Movements like this are a cancer. If you just remove the tumor (kill the current army) it does not mean you removed this cancer from the world. like cancer you have to remove the vast majority of active cancer cells otherwise it will indeed come back.

But, don't look now, if you are seeking to remove ISIS from power you are supporting genocide. Again because ISIS is not a legitmate state it is an ideal that infects men women and children, those who have the ISIS cancer will continue to spread it till they kill the host, or be killed by the host.

Quote:The Abrahamic god has made threats to his own people in the bible, but since no one can prove he actually exists, personally, I don't find his threats credible to me. I don't believe that there is an eternal damnation waiting for those who don't bow down and obey.
Stay on topic.. Stay on topic.. (Imagine a MEME) with Gold leader saying that in an x-wing..
The purpose of the ISIS example was to show that 'we' can be forced into a situation where genocide is an acceptable recourse. (IF you don't like the ISIS example look at what 'we' did to Japan at the end of WWII) for the same reason. (We fire bombed/targeted the civialian population intentionally to break the will of the people. because like ISIS every man woman and child will be fighting against us.)

Quote::Roflol: Do you support abortion?

Quote:I support a woman's right to choose. It's her body. This is especially true in a life threatening situation, where if the choice has to be made to save her life or that of her unborn child, then she should be the one to make that call.
Again whether you prefer the greek or English word for baby, you are still killing them. But in the OP God is judged as wicked for authorizing the destruction of babies.

I like to ask people who judge God evil for having babies killed yet support abortion, How many 'babies do you think were 'dashed against the rocks or were literally put to the sword in his name?' a few hundred? a 1000, 10,000 a 1,000,000? Now how many dead babies does your support stand behind?
how about 1.3 billion since 1980?

If a loving God is there to receive 1000 babies He ordered put to death, and can either welcome them into Heaven or plug them back in to non hate filled families for another chance at life, where is the harm?

Now ask yourself who do we have to 'receive' the 1.3 billion we slaughtered?

The God is a baby killer argument is an example Hyprocrisy and self righteousness that has taken control of empty mind.
http://www.numberofabortions.com/

Quote:??? The only thing He says you can't eat is what you think it is a sin to eat... What are you talking about?

Quote:Unclean meat - cloven hoof, shellfish, can't mix meat with cheese etc. Leviticus explains this.
You do understand that these laws speak to those in a completely different religion right? Christian's are not OT Jews. Matter of fact we have been told in the book of Acts that for a Christian there are no 'unclean foods.'

Quote:Do you not understand the term covet? It means to long or lust after your (alive) neighbor's wife.

Quote:Perhaps I don't and I'm willing to admit that error. But it was supposed to go along with the following example I cited in that what I was referring to was that while you can't "long" after your neighbor's wife, you can take your brother's wife as your own.
again one HAD an obligation to marry said brother's wife only if he died. So save the brother's family from going into slavery or death.

Quote:Point made, however, do you think that the Abrahamic god would still approve of a man taking his brother's wife (after brother dies), in this day and age?
If the situation was the same no, not at all.

Quote:What about what the bible says about divorce?
How is it that you donot understand the key element here is the 'brother's death.'
Or maybe you do not understand that in the vows we take before God that we are obligated to our spouces so long as we live. Hence the phrase "Till death do we part." Meaning our bond to our spouce is until death. Jesus Himself speak of this when He was asked about a woman who married several brothers that died.

Quote: I do not see any Christians rising up in arms about the high divorce rate in this country.
Then you haven't looked. just a few days ago I pointed out that the divorce rate among Christians in the US was inflated and then provided acouple links to support what was said.

Drich Wrote:God's Home is creation. ALL Of It. You and anyone who does not want to spend eternity in the service of God is 'ISIS'. Why should God force us (Christians) to spend eternity fighting the rest of you? Hell is the one place 'we' (Christians) are not.

Quote:Calling everyone who does not believe in god, ISIS, is really harsh and not true at all.
Take it up with God. I simply put what He does call you into a modern metaphore. Jesus Himself see us as Sheep or Goats, Wheat or Weeds, Wheat or Chaff, Sheep or wolves, Sons of God Sons of Satan/evil... Christ does not mince words, and He draws a very sharp line between those who desire to serve God for eternity and those who do not. I simply put his words in a frame work easy for us to understand. If you do not like being viewed by God as you would view a member of ISIS then change it. seek attonement.

Quote:According to the Christian free will argument, your god isn't forcing you to fight me or ISIS or anyone
.... And where in the bible does it even mention the term or principles of 'Christian free will?' Hint* It doesn't ever mention it. Matter of fact it says the oppsite. It says we are slaves to sin, but if we die with Christ then the laws that identify sin no longer bound us. We only have only one real choice. that is whether or not to accept redemption or not.

Quote: Don't join the military and you won't be taking the chance on getting sent overseas to fight people like that. As far as fighting me - the only thing we have a differing of is religion and the issues surrounding it. For all I know, you might love Italian food. I make Italian food. That right there would be something we'd agree on. Not everything has to be a fight. I've had to learn to pick and choose my battles carefully in my real life. Some things are just not worth fighting over.
For how long? How long do you think our mutual love for itialian food keep us from fighting? a year, a decade, a life time, a eon? You do know eternity is quite a bit longer than any measure of time any of us can really phathom. So again how long do you think we could be friends when you see me as God's little golden boy who gets whatever wonderful thing God is going to give us?
How long before the jelousy leads to anger[i]. "Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering?”

This is EXACTLY what happened to Lucifer. He was God's #1 servant/angel, but was angered with the treatment God was giving man. So how many billions of years do you think will pass before there is all out war? (kinda already happen once, why would God let it happen again?)

Quote:There are thousands of children in our own country, not just other countries, who are starving because their parents make too much money to qualify for assistance, but make not quite enough to pay all the bills. When it comes down to being forced to pay out your ass for mandatory healthcare or be fined (read: taxed) for refusal to having it, and whether or not you can make your utility payment or buy food for your kids - then there's a problem. And it's a problem the government created. But if god was real - he has the power to do something about it.
Again wicked servant issue. not a God issue. If this were a God issue then we could not grow food anywhere. But as it is did you know that our farmers are paid not to plant certain crops because it would drive the price of said crop down too low?
If their is hunger in the world it is the fault of man as a product of his greed, not an issue with God. For God has given us enough to feed everyone several times over!

Quote:Furthermore, in countries were there are droughts, where the river beds have been dry for years, where they once were full of life, if god were real, he could easily make it rain and fill up the rivers once again.
Again why when HE has given so many so much to feed the earth several times over?
Think about it, are you really saying that a country who throws away 165 billion dollars of food a year is not in the least responsible for trying to redirect that unwanted food to those in need? That God must make every country like this one where we all thow out a surplus of food.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/21...19340.html
In what mind is that logical?

demand that God make everyone over produce so that no one has to share...

No, that not how it works.. to those who have been given much. Much is expected in return.

Quote:What makes you think science and medicine means God is not at work? Are you so foolish to think that God can only work in the unexplainable? If so where did you get that idea?

Quote:Science is not god and god is not science.
Book chapter and verse please..
God is the creator of the NATURAL Universe. Science is the Explaination of How that universe works. Therefore Science is man's attempt to describe the process and ways God accomplishes what He has done.
Sorry Sport, just because we figured out how to lable what god does, doesn't mean God hasn't done it..

Have you heard my 'preacher story' of the three mice and the master pianist?

Quote: If that were the case, we would have irrefutable proof of his existence.
That's the thing isn't. Nothing is truly irrefutable, because anyone can shift the goal posts in such away to refute what is known.

Quote:Instead, we get people selling Jesus toast on Ebay for $20,000 because "it's a sign." No.. a real sign would be the example I've cited. THAT would be a real, provable miracle, which could be documented.
Miracles are documented all the time, but it doesn't mean people believe them. Matter of fact they are document so much they has to be reclassified in the medical community so as to (move the goal post) and not give acknowledgement to God. They refer to miracles as 'anomalies.'
What was once considered as irrefutable proof, has been disputed and simply renamed so it can be dismissed. You people don't want proof. you want control of God/make the rules or try and contain God so you may live how you want.

If you wanted true proof of God you would simply A/s/k for it as He has instructed.

Quote:The Native American Indians didn't believe in the Abrahamic god prior to the British coming over here. Yet the NI medicine men and women, (doctors, if you must) used herbs, cannabis, leaves, tree bark etc to heal their sick. That had nothing to do with god.
ROFLOL
Just because they did not know the God of Abraham does not mean they did not know God. If you knew anything about the the medical practices of 'the people' you would know all of their 'science' was spirit/God based.

Quote:In what capacity can a horrid disease such as cancer be used as a tool to strengthen or grow any understanding and faith of any god? To say that cancer or an incurable/deadly disease is an effective tool, is tantamount to saying that god gave you that cancer or that deadly disease because you either sinned, or didn't believe in him, so therefore,you must be punished a slow, torturous and painful death that will eat you from the inside out.

Those are not tools of compassion or love. If they are god's tools, he's a cruel and hateful god.

Soo.. is it better to suffer now for a few years and live in eternal bliss in your opinion or is it better to live a pampered life for 100 years and be sentenced to Hell?

Pampering people and giving them everything they want literally spoils them, by spoil I mean to make rotten, to die spiritually. A hardship like cancer can do one of two things. First if you feel you or a loved one are entitled to 100 years of pampering it will make you turn on God. or two something like cancer will quickly put you into a position where you and 'science' is completely powerless. so much so that you know that any 'anomaly' whether it be spiritual or physical can only come from God.

Cancer and things like it are the heat, hammer and anvil that God uses to forge us from soft iron ore, into high tempered steel. When you truly know God you no longer fear His ways. It's only when life becomes about the right to be spoiled and to spoil others (To make rotten/spirutally dead) that any threat to that entitled 100 years easy life span you feel your owed becomes an affront to basic human rights.

Again it is better to suffer for a few years than be sentenced to Hell/live in eternity at 1/2 the potential you could have aspired to.
How do you find the patience to speak so clearly when the subject matter is so close to heart? Congrats again.

Seriously though. Any advice?

(July 3, 2015 at 12:57 pm)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(July 3, 2015 at 9:27 am)Drich Wrote: Why?
In this day and age given the threats by ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the like, can you not ever see a reason to wipe your deep seated enemy from all power and possible threat?
If God truly gave us the power to not choose Him, then the other extreme (deep dark evil) has the opportunity to ingrain itself into a person or even a whole society of people.

Fair warning, everyone, this post is kind of long.

You do know that Isis is an extremist group right. They are taking extreme action to right the wrongs of man. They may be going about it the wrong way and on perhaps the wrong front. They are surely manipulated by man in some fashion. Not God.

Messages In This Thread
Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 3:00 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 2, 2015 at 3:16 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 3:22 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Napoléon - July 2, 2015 at 4:47 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 9:30 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Alex K - July 2, 2015 at 5:39 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Justtristo - July 2, 2015 at 11:16 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 2:41 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Cato - July 2, 2015 at 4:24 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Longhorn - July 2, 2015 at 4:50 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 7:54 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ben Davis - July 2, 2015 at 9:03 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 10:30 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 2:45 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by ignoramus - July 2, 2015 at 8:24 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Longhorn - July 2, 2015 at 8:49 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 9:39 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ben Davis - July 2, 2015 at 10:50 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 9:50 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 10:37 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 2:50 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 4:44 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Napoléon - July 2, 2015 at 10:40 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 2:48 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 2, 2015 at 10:13 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 2, 2015 at 10:21 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 10:42 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Napoléon - July 2, 2015 at 10:44 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 11:06 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by cercatorius - July 3, 2015 at 12:17 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 11:37 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 2, 2015 at 12:42 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Minimalist - July 2, 2015 at 12:05 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Minimalist - July 2, 2015 at 12:06 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Longhorn - July 2, 2015 at 12:10 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 12:41 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 12:43 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 12:52 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Napoléon - July 2, 2015 at 12:53 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Thumpalumpacus - July 2, 2015 at 12:46 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 12:47 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 2, 2015 at 2:00 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Thumpalumpacus - July 2, 2015 at 2:26 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 2:57 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 3, 2015 at 6:36 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 2, 2015 at 12:53 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 2, 2015 at 12:57 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Minimalist - July 2, 2015 at 1:14 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Longhorn - July 2, 2015 at 1:18 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 1:32 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 2:01 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 3, 2015 at 6:35 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 2:06 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 2:27 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by cercatorius - July 3, 2015 at 12:21 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 2:47 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 2:49 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 6:50 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 2, 2015 at 7:53 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 10:16 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:08 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 4:50 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:02 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 2, 2015 at 8:30 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 2, 2015 at 9:52 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 3, 2015 at 4:18 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:04 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by ignoramus - July 2, 2015 at 9:13 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Foxaèr - July 2, 2015 at 9:55 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 2, 2015 at 10:17 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 6:29 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 3, 2015 at 7:15 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 6:37 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 3, 2015 at 7:16 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:10 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 7:35 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 3, 2015 at 7:46 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 3, 2015 at 11:20 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Drich - July 3, 2015 at 9:27 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 3, 2015 at 10:08 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Drich - July 3, 2015 at 11:10 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:17 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by LostLocke - July 3, 2015 at 10:12 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Drich - July 3, 2015 at 11:16 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by cercatorius - July 3, 2015 at 11:56 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:21 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by cercatorius - July 3, 2015 at 3:55 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 4:11 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 3, 2015 at 10:53 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Drich - July 3, 2015 at 12:40 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 3, 2015 at 12:57 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 9:44 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ben Davis - July 3, 2015 at 10:58 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:14 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 11:10 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 11:35 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 3, 2015 at 12:20 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by LostLocke - July 3, 2015 at 11:54 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Minimalist - July 3, 2015 at 12:04 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 3, 2015 at 12:20 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Minimalist - July 3, 2015 at 12:44 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 1:02 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 3:06 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:28 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 3:09 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:29 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 4:53 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 3:35 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 3:38 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Whateverist - July 3, 2015 at 3:38 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 3:39 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 4:06 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 4:09 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 4:19 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 3, 2015 at 4:20 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 3, 2015 at 4:22 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 4, 2015 at 9:48 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 4, 2015 at 10:10 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 4:38 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 4, 2015 at 10:36 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Lek - July 4, 2015 at 3:37 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 4:35 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 5, 2015 at 12:26 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Nope - July 5, 2015 at 10:42 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Ravenshire - July 5, 2015 at 12:24 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 5, 2015 at 10:35 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 11:56 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Whateverist - July 5, 2015 at 12:15 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 5, 2015 at 12:21 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 5, 2015 at 12:27 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Whateverist - July 5, 2015 at 12:37 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 5, 2015 at 1:25 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Dragonetti - July 5, 2015 at 12:28 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 5, 2015 at 12:42 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 5, 2015 at 1:36 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 6, 2015 at 9:17 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 6, 2015 at 9:16 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by loganonekenobi - July 6, 2015 at 9:35 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 6, 2015 at 10:10 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 6, 2015 at 10:14 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 6, 2015 at 4:11 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 6, 2015 at 10:25 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 6, 2015 at 11:25 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 6, 2015 at 12:06 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 6, 2015 at 12:54 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 6, 2015 at 8:34 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 6, 2015 at 8:37 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by The Valkyrie - July 6, 2015 at 8:46 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by The Valkyrie - July 6, 2015 at 8:48 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by popsthebuilder - July 7, 2015 at 12:20 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Longhorn - July 7, 2015 at 12:39 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 8, 2015 at 4:51 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Redbeard The Pink - July 8, 2015 at 9:34 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Crossless1 - July 8, 2015 at 9:46 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 8, 2015 at 9:48 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 8, 2015 at 9:53 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Minimalist - July 9, 2015 at 12:14 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 8, 2015 at 9:55 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by pocaracas - July 8, 2015 at 10:19 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 9, 2015 at 5:16 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by ignoramus - July 9, 2015 at 6:18 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 9, 2015 at 9:25 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 9, 2015 at 9:45 am
RE: Calling it into question... - by Joods - July 9, 2015 at 12:08 pm
RE: Calling it into question... - by robvalue - July 9, 2015 at 12:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where does the belief that seeds die before they turn into a living plant come from? FlatAssembler 17 1430 August 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  No more “lead us not into temptation” Fake Messiah 22 2607 June 15, 2019 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  A look into the mindset of an Evangelical Trumptard drfuzzy 10 1683 October 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  Pope's visit to Ireland turning into a fiasco? Fake Messiah 11 2385 August 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  What's gotten into Italians? brewer 21 3141 March 5, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Put Absolutely NO Thought Into This Astonished 45 10188 August 28, 2017 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Putting things into perspective dyresand 6 1572 December 12, 2015 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Sure some of you run into this too. Brian37 6 2055 April 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  The books that never made it into the Bible. Celestine 18 5576 September 20, 2014 at 5:15 am
Last Post: Celestine
  Calling all Christians: These bears need Jesus Mudhammam 11 3507 June 21, 2014 at 6:27 am
Last Post: hobie