Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do the theists here think about masturbation and porn?
RE: What do the theists here think about masturbation and porn?
(July 11, 2015 at 10:02 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(July 11, 2015 at 10:01 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Mini, you remind me of a poop I once took...

Wow.  That was mean.

Oh my goodness, I feel terrible lol... please don't take me seriously, I was 100% joking/teasing, I promise!  Blush

(July 11, 2015 at 11:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(July 11, 2015 at 10:02 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Wow.  That was mean.

I've been called worse.  Which reminds me. 

In case you didn't already know, I was playing.

I would never call someone that and actually mean it. I like you, but even if I didn't, I would never say that as a serious comment to anyone. Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What do the theists here think about masturbation and porn? - by Catholic_Lady - July 12, 2015 at 2:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theists, provide your arguments for God. Disagreeable 41 11440 August 9, 2024 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Serious question about thoughts on theists Kingpin 118 33152 May 18, 2023 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If god exists, isnt humans porn to him? Woah0 7 2987 November 26, 2022 at 1:28 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Theists: What is your stance on evolution? Agnostic1 118 32202 March 27, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Theists, tell me, an atheist, why your God has neglected to show himself to me? ignoramus 75 41482 March 5, 2021 at 6:49 am
Last Post: awty
  If artificial super intelligence erases humans, will theists see this as God's plan? Face2face 24 10916 March 5, 2021 at 6:40 am
Last Post: awty
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62389 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty
  Is God weaker than theists imagine, and is mankind stronger? invalid 6 4054 March 5, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: awty
  Theists: how do you account for psychopaths? robvalue 288 94619 March 5, 2021 at 6:37 am
Last Post: awty
  Theists: What do you mean when you say that God is 'perfect'? Angrboda 103 42213 March 5, 2021 at 6:35 am
Last Post: awty



Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)