Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 7, 2026, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist
#15
RE: How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist
As promised:


This is a little list of useful tips for people who are just joining that may not be obvious right away. You may want to skim through this at first and refer back to it later. Click below to reveal my new member guide!


Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist - by Jacob Goff - July 16, 2015 at 10:39 pm
RE: How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist - by ignoramus - July 16, 2015 at 10:46 pm
RE: How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist - by abaris - July 17, 2015 at 6:24 am
RE: How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist - by abaris - July 17, 2015 at 6:45 am
RE: How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist - by robvalue - July 17, 2015 at 8:26 am
RE: How I Came To Terms With Being Atheist - by brewer - July 17, 2015 at 8:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being New Here Feels Like Coming Home CTDKZOO 14 4545 July 9, 2025 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  It's being posted on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 22 4814 October 10, 2018 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist. JeffY 14 5308 April 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  I came here for the jelly. J a c k 87 21093 April 26, 2016 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3683 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
Rainbow Being a Noob is hard but here goes... Joods 34 12121 March 19, 2015 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Joods
  I came to judge. Knowledge of God 9 4093 June 28, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  The Supreme Being for Dummies God is a Loophole 12 3322 May 7, 2013 at 7:24 am
Last Post: Jackie
  This post's likeliness of being original is 0% (Hello!) WithoutShame 14 5228 March 12, 2013 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jackie
  came on here to ask Darkstarbic 4 3086 March 30, 2009 at 7:16 am
Last Post: lilphil1989



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)