Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children
RE: Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children
(August 11, 2009 at 9:24 pm)Pippy Wrote: I really and supremely doubt that child abuse is part of Muslim faith any more (or specifically) than any other faith, or lifestyle group. Catholic priests are known to diddle. In the creepy Talmud there may be reference to molestation. Every modern group seems to hold some sick in the head people. But to say that the Muslims, at least more than the Jews and Catholics, are child rapists by nature, is horrible. It is hard for me to watch that. Go out and meet some people. do some research, don't get your world information from bigots and idiots, or you will be a bigot and an idiot.

They defend it because it's part of their religion i..e they can either reject it and interpret it as something else or they defend it and Muslims (even in this forum) have been seen to do both.

(August 11, 2009 at 9:24 pm)Pippy Wrote: I repeat, the average Muslim is far batter than the average Christian or Jew, as far as there personal lives. They are nicer, calmer, happier, more restrained. Charming and wonderful people, that (as if I need remind) are built exactly the same as you. We are all human, any evil they are capable of you are capable of.

Yet curiously Muslims are responsible for some of the worst terrorist atrocities in modern history (perhaps THE worst) ... go figure! Personally I think they're all fucking nuts (yes, even nuttier than you Christians)!

(August 11, 2009 at 9:24 pm)Pippy Wrote: I hate to see people who don't know what they're talking about tearing down the largest religion in the world because they watch too much Fox News. Well, tear down the religion, but to call all Muslims pedos, or that one about how there are no moderate Muslims, just one's more patient about the takeover of the world... Do you guys actually believe this drivel?

I do not believe the average Muslim is a paedophile, I believe their mythology engenders it and they are forced to deal with that which leads to some awfully amusing antics on their part.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children - by Violet - September 23, 2013 at 10:58 pm
RE: Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children - by Kyuuketsuki - August 12, 2009 at 5:31 pm
RE: Quotes: Ayatollah Khomeini on sex with children - by Cinjin - November 14, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VR Sex bennyboy 0 381 September 4, 2018 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  children of the 2000's Marsellus Wallace 27 3295 October 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Children Of The 2060s BrianSoddingBoru4 14 3667 July 6, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Joko
  Children of the 1950's - It's time for your nap Whateverist 25 3970 June 19, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Children of the 1970's Secular Elf 47 11681 June 15, 2015 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Jenny A
Bug Best movie quotes Marsellus Wallace 46 6838 June 28, 2014 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  What do atheists tell their children downbeatplumb 17 3277 February 3, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: No_God
  Movie Quotes to remember BrokenQuill92 7 2278 February 1, 2014 at 12:05 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Dawkins: Sex, Death And The Meaning Of Life Justtristo 4 2266 January 26, 2013 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Nine
  Criticism of study showing negative outcomes for children of gay parents Tempus 0 1423 June 15, 2012 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Tempus