Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 4:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why do some blacks moan and whine about slavery?
RE: Why do some blacks moan and whine about slavery?
Quote: By honoring one aren't we putting the other down?

I agree with this logic it's why I think black pride organizations shouldn't exist.

(May 13, 2013 at 10:49 am)frz Wrote:
(May 13, 2013 at 10:26 am)paulpablo Wrote: Well the part I agree with is the part where he says there's no point in hating white people because of slavery. There has probably been no race of people who didn't enslave other people, so there has been really no specific race of people who are to blame for slavery and saying white people are to blame is racism in itself.

The part I disagree with is the notion of not giving a shit about slavery in general, because I think people should give a shit about it but not blame certain races for it and instead concentrate on preventing it.
Like I said, its because racism added fuel to fire that all black people were less human than the rest of the world and had to be slaved their entire life from birth till they die by any white person any where. So there is something to be angry about and who to be angry with. Because these white people everywhere took pride in racism, participate in it everywhere they find a black person, not just in the us but all over the Americas, Europe and Africa. No one ever agreed with slavery although it had always happened before with conflicting groups but, racism made it that any black person was automatically a slave to a white person only because they black.

I don't understand your point, around the time that slavery was most common the people with the most power would obviously take the most slaves. Slavery didn't just happen because white people were racist, it happened because people fuck each other over and use each other a lot, especially in a time period where equality and human rights weren't as widespread. White people had the better technology at the time.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do some blacks moan and whine about slavery? - by paulpablo - May 13, 2013 at 10:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 815 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 831 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why do some people lack a sense of humor? NuclearEnergy 20 3693 November 25, 2017 at 11:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes? NuclearEnergy 7 1216 March 4, 2017 at 5:51 am
Last Post: HairyCyclist
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9550 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Jay-Z hosts a "blacks only" party and everyone is going ape shit. No_God 14 6027 May 30, 2014 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  According to some people a person and their dog is more of a family than gay couple. lrh9 4 2122 September 17, 2010 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher