Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do.
RE: Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do.
Your honour, my client claims that he was absolutely unaware of the purpose of the 'death star' and was simply told it was a space station designed as a retreat for the emperor. All the evidence suggests that (as a member of the security detail) he was never informed of this space stations true function and therefore cannot be held accountable for the destruction of Alderan.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. - by Bad Wolf - July 19, 2014 at 11:47 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1964 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  When logic fails, falsely play victim. Brian37 9 1066 January 31, 2021 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  No more “lead us not into temptation” Fake Messiah 22 2488 June 15, 2019 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Christian Logic brewer 22 3796 June 13, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  The benefits of being christian. Where are there??? Dnte 212 34590 February 2, 2018 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5689 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 3227 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Yet another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 18 2195 April 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Christian Logic Incognito 8 1251 June 11, 2016 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Yet they call US "angry atheists" The Valkyrie 36 4448 June 3, 2016 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand