Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 10:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were
Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were
Abu-Huraira, one of the prophet's most loved and respected companions shows us a great example of bigotry in this deep Islamic theological debate.

Quote:وَحَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الرُّومِيِّ، حَدَّثَنَا النَّضْرُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عِكْرِمَةُ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ عَمَّارٍ - حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو سَلَمَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لاَ يَزَالُونَ يَسْأَلُونَكَ يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ حَتَّى يَقُولُوا هَذَا اللَّهُ فَمَنْ خَلَقَ اللَّهَ ‏"‏ قَالَ فَبَيْنَا أَنَا فِي الْمَسْجِدِ إِذْ جَاءَنِي نَاسٌ مِنَ الأَعْرَابِ فَقَالُوا يَا أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ هَذَا اللَّهُ فَمَنْ خَلَقَ اللَّهَ قَالَ فَأَخَذَ حَصًى بِكَفِّهِ فَرَمَاهُمْ ثُمَّ قَالَ قُومُوا قُومُوا صَدَقَ خَلِيلِي ‏.‏

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me: they (the people) till constantly ask you, Abu Huraira, (about different things pertaining to religion) the they would say: Well, there is Allah, but after all who created Allah? He (Abu Huraira) narrated: Once we were in the mosque that some of the Bedouins came there and said: Well, there is Allah, but who created Allah? He (the narrator) said: I took hold of the pebbles in my fist and flung at them and remarked: Stand up, stand up (go away) my friend (the Holy Prophet) told the truth.

Source : Sahih Muslim , The Book of Faith , Chapter: Clarifying the Waswasah (Whispers, Bad Thoughts) with regard to faith, and what the one who experiences that should say

So basically, a bunch of dudes walk into a mosque and say : Hey, you say Allah created everything, OKAY, who created allah? Abu-Huraira the faithful bigot then collects a bunch of pebbles in his fist and flings them at the infidels!!!! WOW, THIS GUY IS REALLY GOOD AT DEBATES! He also says: GO AWAY, GO AWAY FAGGOTS, MY FRIEND ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUTH....

really deep islamic debate that shows us the path of light, thank you allah..

i cri evrytiem

Messages In This Thread
Story shows how dumb Muhammad's followers were - by exMohammed - August 21, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2154 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 22164 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The story of the garden, and anti-immigration opinions WinterHold 5 945 June 26, 2018 at 5:36 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Muhammad the perv Fake Messiah 21 4057 June 3, 2018 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Erase your sins Muhammad's way yragnitup 18 4435 May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1217 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Is muhammad a white dude? Ruckus123 9 3127 April 12, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4581 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  My Story On How I Left Islam Lebneni Murtad 11 4538 July 5, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Incognito
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5152 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13