Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 6:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're born fucked: what are you going to do about it?
RE: You're born fucked: what are you going to do about it?
Your assertion that I was born fucked is certainly true for me. I'm not quite sure that religion is going to help me there though, since it was part of what fucked me. I also don't accept that the a day of judgement is anything that I have to look forward to. Several religions claim that I would be treated poorly by that judgement simply because of who I am, so I wouldn't want that to be true anyway. That's actually a major part of what made my early life so miserable.

Seeing this again doesn't make it look any brighter to me. Life certainly sucks, but I've found other things that have put a smile on my face. Everything behind me looks dark, so I'm going to keep moving forward instead. Otherwise I'm afraid I'll have that knife against my wrist again (please don't drop the pity on me, everyone. I'm well over it because of my life choices).
I don't believe you. Get over it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're born fucked: what are you going to do about it? - by Jesster - August 18, 2016 at 3:36 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3304 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Looks As If Turkey Is Going Down The Shitter, Too Minimalist 49 6791 June 19, 2016 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Somebody born in space (e.g. on Mars) csn never conduct Hajj or Umrah ReptilianPeon 24 4333 April 4, 2016 at 10:06 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  ISIS fucked with the wrong people. dyresand 19 4237 January 14, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheists were born Muslims Sleepy 143 24810 December 6, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: pocaracas