Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists were born Muslims
Atheists were born Muslims
Every atheist and homosexual when they were born was a Muslim. It is in fact the religion atheist can accept at any moment and their lives will become better. Not just saying you're a Muslim but truly believing in the Oneness of Allah. The miracles are all around. The sun, stars, reproduction which is mentioned in the Quran in detail, nature and everything else. These are the miracles of Allah. This entire universe is not even .001 of his power.

What does Allah say?

Live peacefully and treat others with kindness regardless of sex or gender, and race. Be kind, charity is a must, seeking knowledge.

Don't attack unless acting in self defense

Quran 2:90
" Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors."

Don't attack first. It's most preferable to use your words to solve any disputes.

Live with morals, ethics, cleanliness, hygiene, kindness and respect with wife and others, having patience, no arrogance, humble and knolwedge seeking.

There are posts by a few individuals on here who it's clear are severely confused and their mind is a horrible place to be. These people have a disease of the heart and mind but they are few on here.
RE: Atheists were born Muslims
What is this? I don't even!
If being born a Muslim means that I was born illiterate and uneducated and that I shit myself several times daily and my emotional capacity consisted of angrily screaming when I didn't get what I wanted and I believed in nonsensical fairy tales, then yeah, guilty as charged.
Submitted to fstdt.com.

Oh BTW, to the OP: You're an idiot. Rather than Sleepy, you're more like Dopey.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Everyone borns as muslims with a peaceful fitrat . But then they begin to break in time .

Fitrat : human nature

Is this some sock of macky, catfish or any idiot of the like? Probably, but amusing nonetheless Big Grin

MUhahahahahha! I haz precognition!
Babies do not ponder the existence of deities, nor can they use deductive reasoning or feed themselves. Whatever the fuck you want to call a 'baby', it does not matter - they are temporarily dumb fucks who won't be able to analyse such beliefs/nonbeliefs/etc. The 'default' is a stupid starting argument, I do not care who uses it.
I... I... I must be drunk. I'm reading it wrong.

Wtf?
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(December 5, 2013 at 11:37 am)Ivy Wrote: I... I... I must be drunk. I'm reading it wrong.

Wtf?

You and me both.. Must seek bacon if drunk...!
Every human is born an atheist.

Then some indoctrinated shitbag of a muslim or xtian or whatever steps in and fucks that up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2200 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4030 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5671 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11554 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7735 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1608 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 1011 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 512 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  8000 Muslims massacred by White, racist European non-Muslims. All Euro vs Euro WinterHold 92 17738 June 13, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5108 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13