Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS fucked with the wrong people.
ISIS fucked with the wrong people.
Now anonymous wants in on destroying ISIS full video below.

Why is this good news? well the crazy fuckers can't use anything web related anymore as a form of foreign recruitment and it will stop their communications to overseas cells operating in foreign countries. So its a win from the side information so no more propaganda can be spread. And a side for our drones trying to stop them before they become and even bigger threat than they already are.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: ISIS fucked with the wrong people.
Holy shit. I don't know anything about this guy or his group, but it sounds like heavy stuff if they can do what he claims.

I don't know whether I would "advocate" this, I'd have to think long and hard about that. But since my permission is not required, I'll appreciate what they do because I feel their motives are for justice.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I've always been a bit "hot-cold" when it comes to Anonymous, but I can definitely support this if they deliver.

I don't believe they are capable of killing a single ISIS member, but they can probably shut down their web with ease.
Anonymous do good work from what i've seen of them. It's all illegal of course but in this situation it's definitely justified.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
I did assume that by killing they didn't literally mean murder, but rather fucking with them. Or were they talking about real killing? Excuse my ignorance.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(January 13, 2015 at 1:04 am)dyresand Wrote:

I'm surprised to see they have allowed themselves to become politicized, I'm disappointed.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
I think it's great, there aren't any bigger fish to fry than the terrorists.
You know, guys... we all are anonymous. That's why a group of people came up with that "name".
We all are, and yet... none of us is.

Any of us who would dedicate some time to learning how to access other people's computers and accounts can be one of these anonymous... trouble is... can we trust that these individuals will not turn their skills into something not so noble?
How many non-terrorist accounts must they go through before they reach a potential terrorist?
How many computers must be infected with viruses and other malware until a terrorist is found?

I think this is mainly why these guys activities are illegal - they spy on people's activities...
On the other hand, most countries' secret services wish they could do exactly this: spy on people.
So this video is like a bat symbol to all the nameless ones out there?

Index of my best videos
(January 13, 2015 at 10:43 am)robvalue Wrote: So this video is like a bat symbol to all the nameless ones out there?

As if such was needed.... Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to the war on ISIS? WinterHold 53 14718 February 9, 2019 at 8:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  CCTV footage of ISIS stabbing in Australia mralstoner 10 2585 September 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  You're born fucked: what are you going to do about it? WinterHold 16 2308 August 18, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  "ISIS is not Islamic Aegon 107 16440 February 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  ISIS releases song in Chinese mralstoner 9 2565 December 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Some facts you need to know about ISIS Mystic 24 4547 December 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why ISIS fight TubbyTubby 4 1664 September 17, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga mralstoner 8 4071 July 25, 2015 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Is ISIS really ''un-Islamic''? TheMessiah 11 2872 May 10, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8244 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet