Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being anti social justice warrior is a catalyst for bullying behavior
RE: Being anti social justice warrior is a catalyst for bullying behavior
Quote:I really don't see how that's a double standard. I'm saying people can criticise ideas, joke about them even, as long as people aren't being personally and viciously attacked. 
Could it be that you got "attacked" by someone because they were impatient with you? You know it can get pretty frustrating dealing with this sort of thing. I have a friend on facebook who keeps telling me that Hilary funded isis and deleted some emails or something, and I got super pissed off at him too. 

Quote:Your lovely SJW types you love defending regularly go on the (incredibly vicious) attack when someone says something that isn't sugar-coated to their liking, then when someone makes a mere joke or even fairly critiques some of their ideas, they want to cry victim
You should publish a scientific journal of your findings. No really though, idk how you expect to paint everyone with a broad brush like that.

Quote:That's my problem, and it's not a double standard. You're boring me now, good day.
And then you strut off acting like you won and carry your pride with you on your shoulder.

From my experience, from what I have seen going a lot of chat rooms in gaming communities, there are a lot of people who treat saying anything that sounds remotely sjw as grounds for mocking and ridicule. There's a lot of people who like laughing at shit they think is stupid, that's what a lot of the sort of entertainment you see in our culture today is, is people laughing at stuff that they think is dumb. It's also what feeds these people, are these shock videos of where they seem to get their idea of "social justice warriors" from, which is actually such an extremely myopic and damaging point of view for you to have. You get your opinions of "social justice warriors" from shock videos, and then you go around acting like you know the first thing about the world around you? This is why I can't take anti social justice warriors seriously. The whole thing is a joke and all it does is foster hatred and intolerance, just like donald trump.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Being anti social justice warrior is a catalyst for bullying behavior - by EruptedCarcassBloat - October 10, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gorillas pose for selfie with DR Congo anti-poaching unit Duty 21 2151 April 22, 2019 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fuck you, anti-vaxxers bennyboy 32 3414 February 11, 2019 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Social Anxiety Bahana 10 980 October 4, 2017 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anti-Vaxx Asshole Wakes Up Minimalist 48 4752 September 22, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Anti-Vaxxer Sympathy SmootherPebble 131 23009 October 21, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Jaxxie1181
  Anti vaxers at it again? KichigaiNeko 7 2047 May 16, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Anti-vac children on the line Kayenneh 10 4966 January 26, 2014 at 10:30 pm